*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1357395-Natural-disaster
Rated: 13+ · Letter/Memo · Family · #1357395
I wrote this for my wife... soon to be my sons mother and that's it.
( Confused ) That's what comes to mind when I think of you. You left me under the impression that you had moved on. On the operating table, all dressed up and very careful you ripped my heart from my chest. My love for you was layed down to rest.

Out comes a scream, I'm fighting against the wind. I'm getting angrier at my pen now I'm feeling uncomfortable...

Uncomfortable emotions that stop  the blood flow to all five senses, all but the six'th. I don't see dead people, instead I saw our relationship dying to exists.

How can I express? Because  every time I've tried I stress. With out closing my eyes, all reality  gets dark .There is an implosion and my thouhts go blank...

Amid the darkness I see a speck of light that's there to fight. Deep within that light I see you.
I see your beauty, I hear your voice! Not only do I hear it, but I feel it like your very touch. I was lost among the corridors of love.

Long after the Sun has moved on and the streets lights begin to glow, after I've said goodnight to my mother and sisters. The trees wrestle with the wind, and with the wind they begin to whisper.

Long after my neighbors kid has stopped pulling on my pants leg yelling HEY MISTER, is Mateo home? When Im all alone I hear your voice and laughter…..

DAMN it's been months after. How could this be? If love was a computer program, I would just click delete.  At last it's quiet….I begin to laugh, the devil and the angel on my shoulders clash, resentment and forgiveness speed away and crash.

Leaving me behind to watch the fire burn out slowly. I miss you and I can't deny that to anybody, but if you ask me I'll say I don't, and I will and I rather.

This life has forced me to grow up faster.  I am my own master, but yet I'm feeling the aftermath of a natural disaster……



© Copyright 2007 Randomthoughts (donadoac at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1357395-Natural-disaster