*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1357474-Wake-me
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Poetry · Drama · #1357474
Its just a liffle difrent way of me to express my self... I hope you all like it


I think I must be sleeping, somebody come and wake me.... This is my life, my goals and my dreams, all balled up in to one big maze that I can’t find an exit to. I'm in a double edge sword fight with a ghostly figure in the dark...

I have answers to questions that don’t exist. Last night I went for a walk and I almost did not come back. It’s just a thought....

She's the dream that hunts my sleep slowly, she's a wolf dressed up in sheep’s clothing… She is the Helen to my Troy. I am a man, but your words and actions make me feel like a little boy, playing with his little toys.

I woke up last mourning reaching out for you, but what I felt was a cold empty space, your space. In the reflection of my son’s eyes I see your face. Put your self in his place.

Your empty words are like precious jewels that have been handed to him, meaningless and this time around the though it’s like Dracula, it doesn’t count.
© Copyright 2007 Randomthoughts (donadoac at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1357474-Wake-me