*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1357488-The-Road
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Cards6
Rated: E · Prose · Other · #1357488
Life's path
The Road

Our steps are ordered. Predestined and outlined; Yet we dare to create our own path. We should know; will know which road to choose. Yet we do not consult; we do seek council. We act, we move we go and our steps are not sanctioned. We live; we let live and our purpose is narrow. Our thoughts are unproductive and mistakes are at hand. Our road is rough and jagged, some times the drifting snow takes away our visibility.

The Road is closed, the result of our choices. We seek; we knock the door is open, but only when we come with contrition. Then with grace we learn the ordered steps. The planned steps; the guided steps to the road of victory. It's elusiveness is certainly due to our shortsightedness; we've passed this road many times; but we did not bother to ask for help.

It's your choice; to discern the meaning of this writing. With it you learn the directions you need to the road. The direction are within you, or could be; if only you ask; if only you ask. To find the road, by shedding the baggage. Yes shedding the dead weight. To not only find the road, but to travel along it to your home.
© Copyright 2007 Cards6 (butch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1357488-The-Road