*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1358799-The-War-With-In-Byrons-strgth
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1358799
Its been 7 long years with the witchdoctor, time to travel once again.
(Byron's Spiritual Strength)


Its been 7 years with the witch doctor but they felt like weeks to me,and I still feel there is a lot I don't know.(Witchdoctor) All that you will need to know will come to you on your travels, now that you can sense the spiritual essence of those who want to corrupt the world, just be lucky that you learned as quickly as you did.
(Witchdoctor)- I will help you start your first ,I want you to seek a man out by the name of"Roah", I ask "where can he be found", off a small island next to the city to the gods of Greek legend .And remember the lands that you have once been to but now is seperated by water and wind was once "ONE GREAT LAND" until God saw all of the malice that filled humans hearts 1st-god separated everyone by language because they became arrogant.And 2nd-He flooded the world which caused many lands to separate to keep certain evils buried.3rd-He is always at watch and is willing to give his assitstance for the greater good.
So now Byron you must now go and remember of which I spoke,because now that your spiritual essence is awakened, every known supernatural being now knows also.

~Setting sail I look to the shores to see my friend fading in the mist,saying to myself "I must use what I know for the good of humanity".
Weeks pass and we began to dock the shore , I began to seek out this man "Roah",wondering along a warm breeze blows carrying a faint whisper"The only sins that will not be forgiven are the ones that have not been confessed". I then come to a old wooden sign which reads "BURDENS ELITE",possibly this is where he may be located.I then sense a small presence above me in the trees so faint that I payed know attention and continued on.I then come to a small town with cabins and ivory statues of a woman and many children.

The strangest thing I noticed was the children where very hospitable, while the parents where just lounging around like zombies.I ask the children "Is there a man by the name of Roah", they all point N'sync ,to a cabin with strange carvings.I then walk to the door of the old cabin,strangely the markings had a reflective glare to them,I then raised my hand to knock but it was as if something took control of my hand and knock for me,stunned the door opens quickly.Quickly the door opens and I see a man about my age, telling me to enter with his hands.
The door quickly shuts behind me ,wondering how did the door make me knock.Before I could speak he points to the window and tells me to open the curtain I start to feel irritant towards him and says"why? my friend the witchdoctor sent me here" he continues turning my attention towards the window.

~(Opening the Curtains)~
Looking I ask him"What do you want me to see", he then tells me in a determined voice look harder.There weren't any children outside what I saw was withered old people, a woman starts to stagger pass the window and starts to raise her head looking at me, she begins to open her mouth I begin to see a dark mist coming from out.Roah the shuts the curtains in front of me,and says"Thats how it starts the mist comes and your youth drains".

(Roah's Tale)

He starts to tell me a tale of a woman who had a tragic childhood ,who's people was slaughtered by the ancestors of the people you now see.
(Roah)~ "sigh", I cut him off saying"OK I'm not really interested by what you speak to me,because the witchdoctor sent me here to get information from you".
(Roah)~ If you would help me with this I will tell you anything that is in my power.
Now as I continue to tell you this saddening tale which caused the infants to have this terrible action to be taken upon there births.As a young child she was out playing throwing stones,and one seemed to have hit an old gypsy woman.To this day they call the woman a witch,she walked towards the young woman pricked blood from her thumb and placed her hand to the young woman and tells her soon she will loose her humanity if she ever dealt with black magic.The young woman runs home telling her father,which he ignored her,while he was meeting with the towns elders talking about the up coming war soon to erupt across this land.
That night she arose from her sleep she hears screams and to here sight was brim stone blazes everywhere ,she then yells for her father but he was nowhere to be found,finally to come upon her fathers lifeless body badly burned.Two days pass
and she finally decides to leave her fathers lifeless body , with her heart filled with
desturbing thoughts of hate.In the mist of her thought was a whisper saying"Play foolishly with sin and it shall play foolishly with you",ignoring she walks on stubbling to see a book covered in blood she cleans the cover with her long red hair,as a shadow with a grin floats back into the shadows by which it came.
To make a long story shorten these old and withered beings you see are lost souls of her fallen towns people by which she trying to awaken her fathers lost soul.When ever a child is born here another hateful spirit takes control of the infants body.

Byron)~ Roah starts to walk to a small cabinet reaching in and pulls a small mirror
and says "This will aid you to show her the error of her ways". Handing me the mirror ,he tells where to go and says"once you return I will tell you everything you need to know".I then run off in the direction he told me avoiding these strange beings.Walking along I see a beautiful bird sitting on a branch passing by I hear a loud "Sqouck" from behind me it turned out to be the small bird with such a loud chirp.Amused by the bird saying"when that bird chirps everything runs off".

Continuing on I hear the leaves rustle above me,suddenly swarms of the same birds charges towards me from the trees, I begin darting threw the forest to hear the birds behind me strangely sounding as if one gigantic bird.I continue to evade these birds because I had to, everything these birds came across became destroyed from insects, plants and all.Then I see a small unknown pond ,diving in I look to the surface to see dark figures floating around,knowingly that I can't hold my breath much longer,I see a small toad.
~I grab the toad and say"Sycon gygrotas",the toad starts to enlarge like his ancestors. hearing a "GLURP" from the toad it starts to snatch away at the birds they begin to scatter.

~I then swim to the surface still to see my creation feed off of the strange birds.

~As I continue on to see the top of a great structure, it looks like its been here for centuries,with just only a new resident.
~Walking up a marble stair case looking to see vineyards,and gardens with beautiful flowers.I see a sign and it was written in greek not familiar with the writings,I continue to the large doors looking as if giants walked threw them, I then step forward and the doors began to open.
~ I then here a young woman singing with a beautiful voice.<Byron continues down the corridor>
Coming to a room were he sees a beautiful woman looking at a portrait of someone which was badly burned on one side of it making the person look disfigured.
She turns looking at me still singing making my heart melt,she then takes my hand sits me on the sofa.
~The woman asks me "Am I more beautiful than any woman that you have ever seen".
~Byron answers"Yes my maiden".
Byron>I ask her name she then tells me "Dilandrea I am the goddess of this fortress".
Dilandrea then takes her hand pricking the buttons from my shirt,She then starts kissing me as I was her.
~ Byron Began to feel short winded~
I began to struggle from this deadly kiss,Dilandrea then pins me down raising her head to my surprise her skin starts to sag and melt away.
~Dilandrea asks again,"Am I the most beautiful woman you've seen".

As well the room I was in starts to fade as an illusion,Dilandrea then pushes off of me and cries out "You don't think I'm beautiful",with a horrible grin.

~Looking on she began to open her blouse,(Byron stunned by what he saw).
There was a different being a woman but more pale and eyes filled with darkness.
~(Byron)~Jumping to my feet short of breath,Dilandrea then thrust forward as if floating on air ,she then slams her finger tips into my chest.

~There was so much pain hitting every inch of my body from this attack,I then see
a broken part of marble .
~ I grasp at it with haste then saying "ANUTEUS CLOUST", I then began to feel my skin harden as marble.
~ I looked as if I was sculptured myself, my spell began to fill my body Dilandrea fingers were then stuck inside of me in pain feeling as if her fingers were being crush,I give her a back hand to knock her away from me releasing her fingers.

~Byron~ Remembering what Roah gave to me reaching into my pouch to show this evil woman her fate.
~I look to see she began to grow wings, with a loud screaching sound it vibrated the room and shatters every glass including the mirror I was given.
~Suddenly my body began to crack from these strange vibrations Dilandrea had created.The spell I created was being countered,still in pain from the first attack I began to fall to me knees.

~Looking over Byron saw a large piece of the mirror that was shattered fearing his death picking it up and thrusting it towards Dilandrea, she then fans her wings deflecting the last minute attack from Byron.

~The broken piece the spins off and hits the portrait of the man Dilandrea looks to see what shes done and floats over to it,to see a strange glow coming from the mirror.

~Suddenly the portrait began to repair itself,Dilandrea looks to see a man stepping from the frame.

~Byron looks on just before he passes out from the pain.~

The man then whispers into Dilandrea's ear and kisses her faintly vanishing,she then falls to her knees crying out calling out"Father,I'm sorry".

~Feeling safe Byron blacks out~


© Copyright 2007 SURATTARUS (slcink at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1358799-The-War-With-In-Byrons-strgth