*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1365393-THE-WAR-WITH-IN-Searching-for-answers
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1365393
The tales are being told but the past,isn't the present Byron FOCUS.
"Tales told and New beginnings"


Byron begins to awaken from his slumber to see Roah and the red headed woman Dilandrea.

~Roah~Rest my friend she is no threat to us anymore,and I will explain how you made it back.
~Roah~The old gypsy woman that I told you about,by which she cursed Dilandrea,she was my "grandmother".At that moment Dilandrea picked the worses time to play,because being stressed and angered from my mothers sickness,she wasn't in her right mind.
~Roah~Selfishly because she couldn't find a cure with her herbs she took it out on this young woman.Which meant later my mother soon passed saddened, my grandmother repented to me, as I became older and told me the wicked thing she had done.
~Roah~I soon became weary because my visions began to fail me,when I began to peek in on the path your travels where taking.
~Roah~And I couldn't foresee your battle but I could sense the pending danger you were in.A strange thing I had notice looking threw the windows waiting,I began to see the children fainting.
~Roah~Useing the cats eye of LaCruse to aid me in following your path.
~Byron~What is the cats eye of LaCruse??
~Roah~It is a ornament constructed by a woman prophet by the command of god himself.
~Byron~Hemm....are there anymore things of this nature around?
~Roah~Yes..but this is the only thing made for this reason the others are for battle.
~Byron~Since there are such things we will battle built on evil why hasn't anyone found these items to aid them..


~....Silence fills the room... ~


~Roah~ I only know of two such weapons,"The Stear of Magma" and A Double Edge Sword used by a Judge in 1300 B.C., the stear is in the orient,and the sword was left with some one in a hidden valley called the "En-gedi".

~Roah~The reason why I'm telling you these things is because you will aide a distant relative of mine that lives far west across the waters on the land of the Natives.

~Roah~I told Dilandrea she must seek out the stear because she will be aiding a young woman eastward in the orient, who will play a major role in this war that will be coming.

~Rosh~Back to where I began,after I saw the children fainting I ran of trying to follow your last trail.

~Roah~ (laughing).....I start off toward a area,seeing an astounding site I had never wondered to see...

~Roah~A toad the size of a dragon, sitting on a large rock feeding off of birds.I then wondered how did a beast such as this manage to survive here without being notice,unless he was created.

~Roah~"Going around the beast I traveled farther ,to find the temple drained of life and deserted"."Stepping inside, I came to find Dilandrea trying to revive you,and then I new you would be a special ally".

~Byron~"After a week of rest,I began to think" where's my life going at this point"."These are such things I would have never imagined to happen".

~Byron~Where is Dilandrea?
~Roah~I gave her all the information I could,so she has now gone to prepare.
~Byron~ Prepare?? For what??
~Roah~Well my friend, there is an ancient evil that will soon break the boundaries between life and death.

~Byron~How? and What is there to gain from doing this.

~Roah~Think about it, God has punish many beings for blasphemy and disobedience.They seek their revenge ten fold on who ever they see fit.

(With Content) ~Roah~And you must train and protect the ones who are nieve,the ones who will be in pain from the powers of darkness.

~Roah~My distant relative whom I spoke of his father will be in search of knowledge,to increase his experiments.

~Roah~I want you to have this,(handling a small jewel rounded like a pearl).This precious gem holds time itself,it will either age you or slow the ageing process.

(FLASHBACK...FADES BACK to the store where the men stood)

~Byron~Years turned to decades, decades turned to centuries since that part happened in my life.When I knew that I was in the right place to settle and wait,
there was a reflection of a shadowed figure in my jewel which made it rupture.Thats when my age began to show.

Emmlote glances at his young son Nex,as he looks on eager to hear more..
(Laughing)~Emmlote~I appreciate your hospitality with the story you told us,but we must be on our way.


(Frowning)~Byron~I am a master of reaping lost and evil souls....The two look at me with content.I want you to retreat with me to my cellar,as I continue to prove my Truths.

(A woman is heard screaming...)Someone help a young man is being harmed.

The three run from the store to see Emm's eldest son Johnis being pummeled.The three men where intent on taking the goods he had purchased.

Emmlote runs ahead to aide his son saying to Nex,"stay with Byron".
~Byron~Nex lets have some fun with these cluttered up bruts shall we.
~Nex~"HOW"
Byron looks to see one of the mens hats floats off his head towards him,(snatching at the hat).
~Byron~With this my boy,(answering with pure strength and confidence).
~Byron~You will see first hand the truths of my travels,(handing the cap to the boy),"put this on".

~Byron~Paputious Lat'e Murvue!!!!

~(The hat gave off a small spark of energy)~

~Byron~"What would you do to those men if you had the strength?", my young friend.
~Nex~I would grab one guy by the collar And fling him into the wall,the other guy I would smack him about a bit,then grab him by his nostrils tossing him on top of the other guy.

(Unknowingly Nex doesn't notice what he was saying was happening right behind him.)

~Nex~(Taking the cap from his head) For the last guy I would take his head and ram it to the wall.

~At that moment Nex turns to see the guy running head first towards the wall.~

With shock in his eyes Nex looks at Byron,just as he takes the cap out of the boys hands.Byron then lifts the cap blows upon it and watches it crumble into ashes.

Continuing on~
Nex And Byron help the two men back to the shop, very confused by what happened.
Byron~saying to the men,"I may be born of sin but I never learned how to lies".
Byron~This small altercation that just happened was just the tip of the ice berg for what has been foreseen.
Emmlote~ "Eah Hmm" forgive my rudeness ,because you have aided us when you did not have to.
Emmlote~ But I do not know your true intentions and nor do I want to, so we must take leave,and Thank you.
(Byron's eyes lightened up)
Byron~Listen meet me on the highest hill that points eastward,where the boats dock for trades.

(After awhile of convincing Emm finally gave in.)~

Byron saw the men off,then made his way back to prepare for later.
As he approach his shop he saw two small dark figures walking in his path,cautious he proceeded on.

Byron~(sigh)...just street dogs.

Byron then saw the k-9s to be kind of strange,one that he saw had ears like that of a jack rabbit with a tail that was shortened, the other well you could say where two jointed at the hind legs.But for sum strange reason they paid him know mind and continued scavaging around.

Entering his shop collecting items he will need to show the men what he spoke of was and will be the bitter truth.The main item he could not forget, the precious stone that the gypsy man gave him centuries ago.

It was late and Byron traveled the shore side by the river deep in thought...In doubt..

Byron~Am I even right to challenge what fate has for these men,if I show the m the evil that will plaque this world starting in this city.Would they even believe what they see,will they even show..(sigh)..(looking to the stars on top of the hill)



Byron turns to hear voices in the distance, carefree.







© Copyright 2007 SURATTARUS (slcink at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1365393-THE-WAR-WITH-IN-Searching-for-answers