*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1362638-Chapter-5-of-Living-Stone-Cold
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Kat
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Romance/Love · #1362638
Chapter 5 of Living Stone Cold
I finally finished my first week of my new school. I hadn't seen that totally, drop-dead, gorgous guy anymore either. It's like he just dissapeared off the planet. Today, I am suppose to go get my new car. I am so excited. I took a shower, got dressed, and went down stairs to fix breakfast. Of course, dad was still asleep. So since he wasn't up to tell me what he wanted, I fixed what I wanted. Which was cereal.
When I was almost finished eating, dad came downstairs. "What's for breakfast?" He asked in a sleepy voice. "Well since you wasn't up to tell me what you wanted me to cook, I decided on cereal." I told him in a [ you should've been up to tell me what you wanted, if you don't want what i'm eating!] voice. "Cereal sounds just fine." He said as he poured himself a bowl and sat down to eat. "You ready to go car searching?" He asked me in between chews. "Yes, I am" I replied, as I got up to wash my bowl and spoon.
When we arrived at a used car place called "Rusty Wallis Honda" my stomach was starting to flip, I was so excited. We got out of the car and went to look around. A chubby looking man came "running" up to us. He intuduced himself as Mr. Lawson. "Well now what can I do for you fine people?" He asked in a weird buisness man accent. " My daughter wants a cheap car" Dad said. "Oh yes! We have a perfect selection of cars I think you might like. Follow me please." He said as he started walking over to a few Honda Accords. "See any that you like?" The salesman asked. "Yes, actually I do." I said walking over to a blue Accord. It was beautiful. "Dad, I want this one." I told him with a look of certainty. "Okay honey, if you sure." "Yes, I'm sure this is the one I want." After my dad paid for the car I got into and we went home. I drove my new car home and dad drove his car home.
My day is almost over I thought, as I walked to English class on Monday. I walked into the classroom and picked a seat in the back. Right before the bell rung a seen out of the corner of my eye, the hottie. I almost squealed with excitement. Then I totally wasn't expecting what happened next. He came and sat right beside me! The Hunk-O-Matic actually was sitting less then a foot away from me. The as he sat down he said "Ah, we meet again. It is a pleasure seeing you again. My name is Nathanial Hall. But you can call me Nathan." He said sticking out his hand to shake mine. "Uhhh, nice to uhhhhh meet you Na Nathan." I studdered as I reached out and shook his hand. Then to my dismay the teacher began to speak.
© Copyright 2007 Kat (dream_queen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1362638-Chapter-5-of-Living-Stone-Cold