*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1363209-imaginations-from-God
Rated: E · Preface · Inspirational · #1363209
this is the intro to a book that i've just started writing.
          Our imaginations are the things we use as children to play and have fun, its what we use as we get a little older to dream about what we want to do with ours lives, and then when we become adults we sometimes forget that we have an imagination.  We forget that God created us to dream and imagine our destinies.
        God used his imagination all the time. The entire bible is created from Gods’ imagination, from the first day that he spoke into existence to the day Jesus returns to reign over the earth.
        Think about the way he did things. First he thought it, then he spoke it into existence. God used his imagination to create an entire kingdom of people who would worship him.
        Knowing all of this can you imagine what life would be like if we had the faith in God to imagine (think) something wonderful about our lives and then speak it into existence?  How much more excitement and joy would we have in our lives if we knew that the dreams in our hearts could be that easily obtained.  How different would our lives be if we truly believed that God wanted us to be all that we imagine ourselves to be.
        How we use the imaginations and dreams God places in us is up to us, and if we are not very careful to seek Gods’ word and know his thoughts, Satan can come in and use our imaginations to tear us down.
        Gods’ word says that Nothing is impossible through him. So our first step is faith in God to do what he has said he would, then we have to believe in the dreams he has placed in each of us, and trust that when we step into those dreams that even though it may get rough sometimes, God will see us through to the end.
© Copyright 2007 imaginations (heavenlydreams at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1363209-imaginations-from-God