*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1363423-Attacked
by Brandi
Rated: · Other · Other · #1363423
bad day. Running through the woods. scared and scared
I was breathless. My lungs hurt from gasping for air. I was hot and swearty with absolute fear. I was shaking. My nose running like a focet. I looked behind me as i stopped running. I listened hard. It was black. I couldnt see. I felt light heading kinda like i was going to pass out. I almost couldng handle it. Where was i and would i live? I tryed to stay positive, i wasn't seeing it possible. I have to admit im a little scared. Sounds like of chicken ish for a guy but I am. I have nothing. No food, water, warm clothes. I didn't know what to do. I was still looking around and listening except it was hard my heart beat was over powering. It sounded like it was going to jump out of my chest. I was starting to calm down, not sure what to do or think at the moment. I stood 100% still. I heard foot steps. Sounded liek some one or something stepped on a branch and it broke. I stood super still. Scared to even breath. It got closer. I finally figured out what way it was coming from and I took off the opposite direction. I ran for like ever it seamed like. I heard someone running behind me. I looked back and didnt see anything. I turned back and almost ran into a tree. It was closer. It was starting to get lighter out. I could actully somewhat see something. Maybe i can fool this foo. I got to keep running untill it gets a little lighter. So i can see this creap. I kept running but thought I was going to die. Seriously. I ran for ever straight. It kept getting lighter. I looked back but saw nothing but i looked back and hit a tree. I fell to the ground backwards to only have hit my head on the ground and it bounced. I blacked out.
I woke up to hearing screams. I was tied up. I tryed to move my hands and couldnt. I was hanging by my hands. My feet tied together. I neard a soft girls voice say "oh he's awake". Then a manly voice said "good". I didnt even realize I couldnt see them, they were behind me till the last min. I got nervous. I heard footsteps. Closer and closer they got. My heart was pounding so hard I thought it was going to jump out of my chest again. I felt something move on my arm. I reaslized I had something conected to my arm. Kinda like a IV. He giggled and said "you wont feel a thing" and thats the last thing i remember. I woke up startled. I was drooling all over. I had cuts all over my legs. I was trying to get up. I was in a chair. I tryed to stand up and i fell forward screaming with pain as i hit the floor. The bastard had cut the back of my ankels. I was bleeding all over. I layed there still, I was still drolling and crying untill I heard footsteps and I started to crawl. Wiggling like a worm scared for my life. The guy said "oh where you think your going?" I said " you bastard just leave me alone." He walked over to me. Put his foot on my back. He laughed at me and said "get up you puss" I told him to fuck off. He steped harder. I heard my neck pop from the presure. He has some kinds of boots on. They were heavy what ever they were. That bastard! I thought fro a minute not knowing what to do, I was trying to figuew out a plan but couldnt I just started cussing him out! Telling him he's a peice of shit. You name it I said it. He stepped harder. I told him to get off of me and he stepped down and broke my neck. Blood was everywhere.
© Copyright 2007 Brandi (brandir1415 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1363423-Attacked