*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1366105-a-conversation-of-sorts
Rated: · Other · Other · #1366105
Created two people, to not admit, i could be nuts.
A conversation of sorts

Dreams : “but people never love hard enough. They only really try when forced. We all let love lay dormant, Instead of treating it like the most important thing our lives will ever be about.”

Abigail: “maybe love appears inconsequential, but isn’t it what we wake up for?
It is always on the fore-front of everyone’s mind, love, or lack of love. Either way it takes precedence.

Dreams: “maybe its only in the search for that initial high. After that’s acquired , can one argue the inevitable aftermath of lessoned interest?”

Abigail: “ inevitable? Aren’t you just setting love up to fail? The only inevitable is your constant dependence on the idea that the grass will always remain greener on the other side.”

Dreams: “ Its not my dependencies in particular. I find its more of a male affliction.”

Abigail: "That, I will concur with."
© Copyright 2007 Angela D.E. (aponyellow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1366105-a-conversation-of-sorts