*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1366202-Insane-Thoughts
Rated: 13+ · Other · Spiritual · #1366202
a story of insane thoughts
I'm sorry, but why should I be. In death your life is, in split second, shown to you. Things you wish you could have done and things you did are shown in a flashback and then you start to wonder what you really did with your life. Then you finally realize that everything meant nothing and you wish for a second chance that you know you will do better in. Not accepting that your dead is the worst part of death. Some here on earth call this limbo then you wander the earth to scared to do anything but wait. Wait for something or someone to come and rescue you. Then there are those of us who dont want others to passover because they can't. Most of the world calls those spirits demons. The truth is we may never know, yet there are some living people to discover a world beyond this 3-dimensional gateway, but we are stuck here always and forever until someone does save us from this "hell on earth". Most people say death is a way to get off this god-forsaken rock. When in fact they know very well about getting off: no matter where you are or what you do there is no place like home. Dorothy and the white witch of the north are correct. We will always be stuck here because there really is no place like home. Even in death people go back to places which were once their homes. Legions of 'ghosts' wonder the earth trying to rescue those still living by showing them what it's like to be in their 'dimension'.

Then their are those who say extra terrestrial life is there and they have seen it, but where are these mysterious being and why have they come here is their home planet not enough for them or did something drive them away. Something dark and powerful.Are we going to suffer the same fate as they did or are they here to conquer or just live among us? Is their any hard proof? Actual evidence of life in space. The question isn't Are they here the question is why would they be here. Everyone on earth knows that, compare to aliens in the stars, we are very primitive just unmaking space as though we have never been. How then did we get here or better yet, is the almighty god an alien?

Is evolution correct? Maybe, maybe not but one truth remains in all religions and faiths: some how, some way things have got to be created nothing can just appear unless they were created.

Is love real? Of course in God's creation we got is love, compassion, anger, hatred, and the choice to do as we pleased, but suffer the consequence for our actions. In darwin's grandpa's Theory we developed feelings from a mutation in our blood that caused us to think different from those around us.
© Copyright 2007 Azurath (azurath at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1366202-Insane-Thoughts