*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1366598-Gods-Rain
by Suez
Rated: E · Prose · Inspirational · #1366598
God's gift to us!!!
Finally here comes the rain, the water to wash away the impurities, and bring back life once again. The coolness that is felt from the aftermath of the storm. The lightning that lights up the sky as though it's taking a picture every-time, -- this is a gift from God. Just as in life when we feel there's no relief, here comes God to intervene.

We hear the thunder, which alerts us to the incoming storm, and then the lightning to see how close the storm will be, and then finally the rain which is the storms release. Its letting go of all its worries and all it's anger too, but in the end is when things become new and begin to bloom.

Things are much clearer now and we can see for miles and miles, and we can look forward now to the beauty that lies ahead. Everything is given a fresh start and there's growth happening everywhere, and now a peace that can be felt from within.

A new day rises, and the sun shines on everything, and sparkles glisten off the raindrops as beautiful jewels, and this is what God has given us as a gift in this beautiful world.
© Copyright 2007 Suez (suez2005 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1366598-Gods-Rain