*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1365791-Tranquil
by Suez
Rated: E · Prose · Inspirational · #1365791
About finally having inner peace. Featured in the Jan 2nd WDC Spiritual Newsletter
Sitting on my patio with the cool breeze blowing through my hair, I hear the birds chirp as though they have no cares; it makes me think of all the wonders in this world. Feeling at peace, while looking up at the beautiful blue sky, and knowing that we can all accomplish anything in our lives.

We should be thankful to all of our friends who told us we could make it when we were at our wits end. We should be thankful to all the people who came and went from our lives, because they taught us something about ourselves that we would have never realized. Though life is a journey, but a journey well taken, we live and we learn from the paths we have taken.

We simply all need to be ourselves, and love ourselves for who we are, and not let people change us. In life we choose the paths to take and know our journeys are the ones we choose to make.

Never give up, and know you can survive, though life can throw us curve balls, we can try and dodge them every time. It's important to know yourself and that you're not alone and if you have made it this far you might as well keep going on. Remember to always believe in yourself and to always have faith and this will keep you going from day to day.
© Copyright 2007 Suez (suez2005 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1365791-Tranquil