*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1368600-I-Saw-Raven
Rated: 13+ · Other · Fanfiction · #1368600
Guess who's at the mall? (I just gave it away.) BBxRae RobxStar
Raven kissed Beastboy on the cheek and went of to talk to Starfire. "So, Starfire. Beastboy and I are going to a dance club tonight, and we were wondering if you and Robin wanted to come." she said. "Oh, Raven, we would be delighted!" said Starfire as she smiled. "Good....so, do you have some clothes we can use?" Raven said. "Friend Raven, we do not use OUR clothes!" Starfire explained. "OK, so, what do we use?" Raven was new at this. "We must go to the mall of shopping!" Starfire cried. "OOOH no! I've explained to you plenty of times before, I do NOT go shopping!" Raven took a step back. "Oh, but Raven, we must look wonderful for our dates!" Starfire said. "Oh, fine! But you will tell nobody!" Raven snapped.

"Ok." Starfire went to tell Robin about the date, and he agreed, so then Raven and Starfire had Cyborg drive them to the mall to buy their clothes, shoes, and makeup. The first store they went into was called "Just A Girl".

"Raven, should I buy this shirt? It is quite nice, don't you think?" Starfire asked. Raven blushed. "Uh, Star...that's a bra." "Oh, you're right. Nevermind." And they went to the next section.

Meanwhile, Cyborg was sitting on a bench outside the store waiting. Just then his communicator went off-BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!

Cyborg answered. "Dude, where are you?" It was Beastboy. "I'm at Mcdonalds." said Cyborg, trying to hide the fact that he was at the mall with two girls. "OK, whatever. Robin and I have dates tonight, and we need to buy new clothes. Can you come get us and take us to the mall?" "Sure. I'll be right over." He hung up.

"Hey girls, I have to do something. I'll be right back." Cyborg told the girls. "Ok, but just remember that we need a ride home!" Raven said. "I will." said Cyborg.

AT THE TOWER:

"Ok, come on guys. I don't have all day." Cyborg said. They all jumped into the T-car and went to the mall.

AT THE MALL, THE GIRLS:

"Ok, this is what I'm getting." said Starfire. She had picked out a sparkly red dress that ended just above her knees, the classic white stockings, and red high heels. "Cute! I mean, er....nice. I'm wearing this." said Raven. She chose a black top with silver on the collar and sleeves, a plain black miniskirt, black and silver striped leggings, and silver heels.

"That's very cute, Raven. Now let's head to the cosmetic store. I know a very nice one called "Natural Beauty"." "Did you say 'Natural'?" Raven asked. "Yeah." said Starfire. "Good, because I don't want anyone to know I'm wearing makeup." They laughed, and headed over.

THE BOYS:

"I swear man, I am not wearing a suit! It's a dance club!" Beastboy said to Robin. "So! I'm sure the girls would pretend they don't know us if we showed up at the club in something cheesy!" Robin argued. "Suits ARE cheesy!" Beastboy said. "Really? Then why do girls go ga-ga over them?" Robin asked. "They...are right there!" Beastboy had noticed the girls walking in the mall. "What do you mean?" Robin asked. "Raven and Starfire! I see them! Follow me." Robin did as Beastboy ordered.

"Girls!" They cried in unison. Starfire and Raven turned around. "What? What are you doing here?" Raven asked. "We had to buy something nice for our date." Robin said. "So you are searching for a suit?" Starfire asked. "Ha! I told you!" Beastboy said. "What are you doing here?" Robin asked. "Same as you." Raven said. "You already have bags in your hands....where are you headed now?" Beastboy asked. "To the cosmetics store." Starfire replied.

"Ok then, bye."
THAT NIGHT:

Before they left for the dance club, everyone had to get ready. They put on their clothes and tidied up. Starfire curled her hair, and Raven straightened hers. Robin had bought cologne along with his black wrinkle free outfit, and so did Beastboy. The girls finished up their makeup, and then they left their rooms about the same time. "Wow, you girls look fabulous!" cried Beastboy. "You're not too bad yourself." said Raven with a smile. "Ok, Cyborg, we're ready." "Alright let's go!"

AT THE DANCE CLUB:

"Alright, let's get started!" said Robin. Him and Starfire went to get a coke. Raven and Beastboy just stood there. "I'll be right back." said Beastboy. When he came back, he said, "Come on, let's dance." "Ok, why didn't we do that in the first place?" "Because I just requested our favorite song."


This world will never be
What I expected
And if I don't belong
Who would have guessed it
I will not leave alone
Everything that I own
To make you feel like it's not too late
It's never too late

Even if I say
It'll be alright
Still I hear you say
You want to end your life
Now and again we try
To just stay alive
Maybe we'll turn it around
'Cause it's not too late
It's never too late

No one will ever see
This side reflected
And if there's something wrong
Who would have guessed it
And I have left alone
Everything that I own
To make you feel like
It's not too late
It's never too late

Even if I say
It'll be alright
Still I hear you say
You want to end your life
Now and again we try
To just stay alive
Maybe we'll turn it around
'Cause it's not too late
It's never too late

The world we knew
Won't come back
The time we've lost
Can't get back
The life we had
Won't be ours again

This world will never be
What I expected
And if I don't belong

Even if I say
It'll be alright
Still I hear you say
You want to end your life
Now and again we try
To just stay alive
Maybe we'll turn it around
'Cause it's not too late
It's never too late
Maybe we'll turn it around
'Cause it's not too late
It's never too late (It's never too late)
It's not too late
It's never too late

"Oh, BB! Thanks, I love you so much!"

Or does she?



© Copyright 2007 PopularGirl11 (populargirl11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1368600-I-Saw-Raven