*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1369177-Sociolosophy-Love
Rated: 13+ · Other · Scientific · #1369177
"Love" is explained on the basis of "affection towards another individual"
What is "Love"???
By: Unknown-Vang & Alias...

Love is indefinite due to its unrestricting limitations. People use as an excuse for something that they don't and can't understand for themselves. People claim something to be "in love" of “loved” without even exploring its true meaning for the slightest fraction of understanding it. Most people take it out of proportion and it may even be for their own protection for their sense of security to keep them from harm by comparing it to something that they want.

Love, for the most part, is the ability to test your own emotions and self to the maximum limit for others.

*Example: A mother's love for her child.
-A mother's love for her child minus the chemistry involved, means that she will do anything and EVERYTHING for her child's safety, such as letting her child eat her share of a meal.
-The clichéd, “mother's love for her child,” involving the chemistry factor, means that when pushed to the limit, she will sacrifice herself, therefore, excreting her body chemistry of adrenaline throughout her body to gain super-human strength in order to insure the safety of her child. To an extent, a mother is able to go as far as lifting up and pulling a full-sized car out of harm's way if it was the cause of harm to her child.
-People who use the excuse of "love" in order to protect themselves can be compared to domestic abused victims. By lying to ones self such as saying, "he/she's only doing this because he/she loves me," only causes the situation to arise. But "love" is used as an excuse like "protection" to help endure the pain.

Love is something that can never be fulfilled and is limited (not in definition, but in contents).
Many people settle down for “love” and eliminate all candidates after finding their “soul mate” or partner, but the options available has never been fully examined. It’s possible to find love within the location of the seeker, but it’s also near impossible to find true love.

Considering the numbers of people in the world, most relationships and “found love” are all relatively located near and around the small areas that the seeker chooses to explore, which can be misleading. In order to truly find love, the seeker of love must provide everyone in the world an equal chance to choose between who he or she likes and doesn’t like. And disregarding the heterosexual orientation, but focusing on the modernly accepted bisexual orientation.

The United States has approximately 303,000,000 people (303,303,248; according to the United States Census Bureau as of November 6, 2007, http://factfinder.census.gov/home/saff/main.html?_lang=en). The United States life expectancy is about 77.8 years (as of 2004, according to the National Center for Health Statistics, http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/lifexpec.htm). There are 31,536,000 seconds in one year ((60sec./1min.)(60min./1hr.)(24hr./1day)(365days/1year)). It would take approximately 9 years to meet each individual in the United States non-stop from one person to the other. It only takes 9 years but other factors are not put into consideration such as the time to travel from person to person in the U.S, the time necessary to have a conversation, the time necessary to get to know each other, and other important things; everything would change at the blink of an eye. The world has approximately 6,600,000,000 people (6,629,443,477; according to the United States Census Bureau as of November 6, 2007, http://www.census.gov/main/www/popclock.html). It would take 209.28 years to meet each individual throughout the entire world non-stop every second from person to person. With the United States’ life expectancy rate, the seeker of love will have to live by a ratio of 2.69 times his or her life which overdue the expectancy rate.

The chance of finding true love is 0.00000000015%.

Considering the cliché statement, “You are one in a million,” then there will be approximately 6,600 people that are exactly alike; this increases the chances of finding true love by 0.000001%.

That's because, if love is indefinite, and it's so different in theories and explanations... then...
DOESN'T THAT MEAN, THAT [the common usage of the term] LOVE IS ONLY A SOCIAL FACTOR?
© Copyright 2008 Unknown Vang (unknown-vang at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1369177-Sociolosophy-Love