*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1369259-An-Amazing-Labyrinth
by dhiLa
Rated: 13+ · Monologue · Emotional · #1369259
I have just figured out what this life is all about..

It’s one of those time when I feel like I’m lost in a labyrinth..
Fortunately, this time, I have something to hold on to. A big tree in the middle of the labyrinth. Provides shade, comfort and protection. I stopped for a while.
As I continue my journey, I found that the tree is always on every corner of the labyrinth. When I thought I had no where to go, blocked by the high wall of the labyrinth, I sat under the tree and closed my eyes. There, I open my heart, my soul, my eyes, and I could finally feel the strength within me. The strength to go on and find the exit.
Though, sometimes I just want to have wings and fly. See the labyrinth on a helicopter view and laugh at people who are still trying to find a way out.
Right now I’m lost (again!) but I noticed I’ve been to this end before.
I’m sitting so comfortably under the tree, breathing the fresh air, looking up at the sky and wonder what’s out there. How could the birds fly happily, singing their songs, while I’m down here not knowing where to go and wish I could fly like them?
A lot of people went past me, stared at me in disbelief as if they were saying “How could you sit there and waste your time?!” I tried hard not to worry about anything and believe that there’s a way out. And I’ll be free..
Of course I’m not going to sit here for the rest of my life! I knew I have to get up and walk again.

This is life..An endless journey.

But, I realized beside something to protect me, I need a map!!
A map to guide me to find the way out..
But.. Who sells maps in the middle of a labyrinth??!!

Dedicated to: you know who you are..
Thanks for always being there for me. Love me for who I am not for who I should be. Care for me. Protect me. Encourage me. Inspire me. A role model for me. A friend in every situation..


© Copyright 2008 dhiLa (nadhila_adani at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1369259-An-Amazing-Labyrinth