*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1369972-The-Dark
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Amaya
Rated: E · Draft · Other · #1369972
Just a small oneshot I thought up. It's about a girl named Mayonaka.
Mayonaka looked around her, sadly glancing at the remains of her recent home, this it how it always was. She was nothing but bad luck, a gothic freak who never showed her emotions. She never got close to anyone, that was a weakness, something she didn't need. She hated how people would laugh at her, and she hated how she would actually feel guilt when she broke one of their arms or glared icily at a child. She remembered how her motherwould scream 'demon-child' and 'witch' because she liked the dark and talked to wolves. Her father had died when she was young, yet she somehow knew he would hate her, just like her mother. Just like everyone. She knew she would never fit in, so she grew detatched and hated how weak she was, that she would care what anyone said. This self-loathing turned into a strange girl, her once sad blue eyes grew dull and her silky brown hair darkened and became pitch-black. She only wore black and sometimes a chain. Boys were attracted to her, but were wary of her glare. She hardly ever spoke, but when she did it was harsh and cold. Soon, people stopped talking to her all together, that's how she liked it. She embraced winter and scowled at the summer, the only ones she loved were wolves. They wouldn't leave her in the dark. Not like her mom. Not like her dad. They were different, they were her true family... And so as time wore on, Mayonaka became a dark shadow on everyones lives. She was feared and recented. On her eighteenth birthday she became known as, The Dark...
© Copyright 2008 Amaya (eternal_night at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1369972-The-Dark