*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1370384-Hope
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Goody
Rated: E · Other · Experience · #1370384
about Hope

The above lines are his words to me. Just reading them makes me wonder, ponder and smile. I think he loves me, I'm sure I love him more. He does not know what's going on in my mind and my heart. I'm saying " in my mind and my heart". If he knew, he would want to be with me right now. Does he know what I know? Does he feel what I feel?

Our love relationship gives meaning to the words "love", "hope" and "suffering". With him , I went through all the types of feelings and states of mind.

Our love story is a tragedy, maybe that's what it is. It raises no hope at all. ( Sometiems I think). It would draw a tear from a stone. I have been thrown out to the lands of dreams where I have been wandering for quite a long time. I sunk in the pool of wishes and hopes and got no help. I dreamt and dreamt till the absurdity of my dreams want to scream. It seems I can't get out of my hard place with a contend conscience.

Hope,,That's all what I have. Afterall, if we did not perfume our lives with a little hope, no one would care to take it just as it is.
© Copyright 2008 Goody (somigoody at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1370384-Hope