*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1403829-Celebrating-His-Loss
by Goody
Rated: · Fiction · Other · #1403829
Sometimes, parting is the best thing that couldh appen to one's self.
Celebrating His Loss

A chapter OF my book, I read it. A dream it was. A sweet mad dream. It was nothing but a dream I chose to believe. It all has gone now.
He came into my life, brought joys and hopes. Then he departed with no reasonable reason. He left . Yes, he left. Let my soul absorb it.. He left..now, my parts, my shattered parts, listen and cry, the beloved one has gone and forever.
I did not harm him. He stopped and went. He forgot about our love.


I loved him with all my heart. I wish I could do everything to make him happy. I simply wanted the best for him, I wished him heaven, he wanted "hell" for me. I did nothing wrong on my side. They were few words I uttered when he drove me out of my head. He were harsher and insufferable.

I will not regret anything. I don't feel even writing for him. His absence brought no real pain as loving him did. With smiles and sobs, I say "goodbye" . You opened the door to real happiness. You took me out of my prison. Thank you.

© Copyright 2008 Goody (somigoody at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1403829-Celebrating-His-Loss