*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1371117-Youth-In-Darkness
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Family · #1371117
. Fey is a nineteen year old serial killer.
Youth In The Darkness
By Supergirl

My name is Fey, I have a dark appointment with fate.
I have know this for many years now, But not till yesterday
afternoon did I truly understand the darkness that is inside me.
I never played well with others, for instance I have had only three
friends my whole life. And there all dead now, so what good were they?
Fey Baker is my name, I am alone. I am dark and I am dangerous.
If you've ever herd the term of "Cat and mouse" you would know what
my pass time is. I love to play games. Yes, I like to play, but to few of times
Have I been caught in my game's. I like to play, I like attention. But I never get
attention from anyone, so I keep playing the game hoping someone will catch me.
There are many reason's I have never fell in love. But I guess the main one is,
I don't know how to love myself, but then again who truly dose?
I am only nineteen, I have my whole life ahead of me. Or so they say,
But I know the truth, my life was set in stone when I took first blood.
If I am caught, there punishment would be horrific. So I keep doing what it is
I do, doing my best to never be caught. There are exactly thirty two body's that
have gone missing, that I am responsible for. My heart had been broken when I was
young. So I learned how to live without a heart, my heart was a black dark place that no
love could survive. My life started out like any other had, a new born baby cried as her mother gave birth to her. I grew to the age of five, and it was at that age I started to change. Or perhaps that's when I was truly born. The summer air blew through my hair,
it was a hot day so me and my sister were swimming in our family pool. We were close me and Jenny. Best friend's to be correct, We laughed and kicked throwing water everywhere.
Jenny smiled that half smiled smile, I knew that smile well no there had that smile. Jenny flung water in my face, and for some reason this upset me so I flung water back at Jenny.
This went one for about ten minuets, we were laughing and giggling. I can still remember her laugh, she had that cute kid laugh. Dad called our names so I jumped out of the pool.
I was so excited that I did not even notice Jenny did not follow. By the time I did, it was to late. Jenny drown that day, I think it was there in that pool that a part of the little girl I was, died along side Jenny.
Days flew by like second's after Jenny's death and our family drifted farther and farther away from one another. Dad's heart was as cold as stone, mom always' seamed to be on the verge of crying. And me, well I felt nothing at all. After awhile, people stopped asking if I was ok they just thought she'll get over it she's just a little sad. But after one year had passed and I was still as detached as I was the day she died, people got tired of asking and they just forgot me. There was always' a certain love I had for my sister, but I have to say there was also a certain jealousy there as well. My father always' loved her more than me I knew that. But it was not until she passed that he showed me how much more he truly did. If there was anything left of my heart, my father would soon end that. The word's "Sometime's Fey, I think God took the wrong one" My heart felt like it was being torn apart my a pack of wolves' when my father said that. I soon understood there was no place for me in the small town of Hanksville. Or in my small family either, my mother was not ever there . After Jenny's death my father seamed to stop working all together so she was holding down three job's to make end's meet. I was more alone now than ever before.
How can this have happened just one year earlier, I was playing with my younger sister. Now, I am in therapy twice a week and on the medication's. How did my life fall apart so fast, why was it all jerked out from under me, what did I do to deserve losing my best friend? Fey stopped and looked at the sidewalk, she hated remembering all of that it just made her weak. It had now been five years since that day in the pool. Fey was now nineteen, but Fey did not live that of the life of a nineteen year old. Fey should have been going to parties' and in collage loving it up, but instead Fey walked a darker path. Fey did not go to any collage, she did not have any friend's either. Fey's only true feeling's were locked up so tight, that no one would ever be able to find them. Fey walked alone, and she thought to herself. Lot's of people lose love one's but they don't turn into what I am? How come I am they way I am? Fey's mind asked at least three hundred question's a day easy.
The only thing was to all the these question's, Fey had no answer's. All she had were empty spot's that needed filled. Fey walked a little more when she came to her house, it was a small house it was white, with no decoration's the yard was small and poorly irrigated. The house looked vacant, but to Fey it was good enough. She unlocked there door and went in, the inside was as vacant looking as the outside. No pitcher's on the wall, the wall's were white so was the carpet. There was one TV, one couch, a bed and a dresser. This was all that was in the house,
© Copyright 2008 Supergirl (supergirlseew at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1371117-Youth-In-Darkness