*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1371418-Experimental-Story-Chapter-One
by Misery
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Other · #1371418
This is just a story I'm trying out, I know it isnt long. But I hope you enjoy
I sat there bored as usual thinking of what I was now. I was dead, that was the simple truth and there was no way to deny it so I tried to accept it. The “monster” I was, wasn’t the boogie man under the bed. Or the scary monster hiding in the closet that belonged to a child. I wasn’t the monster in a sarcophagus that was wrapped and mummified. I wasn’t a brain eating zombie either. No, I had to be a blood sucking vampire. I didn’t mind vampires; I had always been interested in them. What I found utterly annoying was the thirst that burned within me for human blood, blood from the living and that disgusted me. I didn’t fear blood, it was the fact that I once had a pulse and it use to run through me, not that it didn’t now. But it was different, my pulse was still and I was ice cold. The temperature that should mean I should be under a grave stone was all over me. Why did he have to save me? I should’ve died under that crushed car. He shouldn’t have touched my mangled body Damnit! I had to live in hiding now no thanks to that vampire that turned me. I couldn’t walk in the sun without shining and sparkling like a girls best friend aka a diamond. Sure there was the option of using magic but that drained me a lot. I wasn’t use to performing so many spells let alone a few. My magic energy was weak. I had to feed, that was the truth right now. I was weak and fully dieing wasn’t an option right now, I had two 14 year old children to take care of and a fiancée who happened to be a vampire too. He was turned about 1000 or so years ago by a bitch who’s tried to kill me countless times just because she cant have him. Its funny how far jealousy can go. He was eternally 21 and I eternally 21 too.

I stepped out of my room and went downstairs to tell everyone I would be gone for a while. My children, Tragedy and Damien were playing “Mortal Kombat: Deception” and my fiancée, Cian was reading a Shakespearian novel. I think it was Hamlet, or maybe Macbeth. I couldn’t have been sure. “I’m going out for a bit. I should be back before sunrise”. Cian looked up from his reading material and gave me a questioning look. “Hunting” I said to his glance. It still remained. He must have thought I ment tracking or something. “No, I’m not tracking, I’m thirsty” He just nodded and went back to reading his book.

I walked out into my garage trying to choose from the large selection of vehicles I had. Most of them I had made myself. I decided to choose my dark purple 1965 mustang that had silver pentagrams, blood red hearts and black skulls outlined in red on it and then I was off driving to the first deserted of man kind place that was full of animals. I wasn’t about to drink human blood. I didn’t like the smell and it tasted bad.
© Copyright 2008 Misery (vampiremisery at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1371418-Experimental-Story-Chapter-One