*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1384826-Chapter-Two-of-Experimental-Story
by Misery
Rated: · Other · Teen · #1384826
well, heres the second chapter of my experimental story, i hope you enjoy!
Chapter Two

I had driven for a while and had finally reached a destination, now I just had to wait for something tasty and edible to eat.

It had been about half an hour since I started waiting and I have spotted a grizzly bear. This should be fun. A friend of mine, Levi short for Leviathan loved grizzly bears and loved to irritate them. Apparently it made them taste better, so hey, why not try it out and see what happens. I poofed out of my car and slowly and silently started to stalk my newfound prey hoping I wouldn’t step on a twig and make a noise. I wasn’t one for running even though I found the speed extremely exhilarating and tracking, I was a horrible tracker. I couldn’t even track a block of cheese in my own house for goodness sake! Cian laughed at me all the time whenever I tried but I didn’t mind, I knew I was horrible at it. Hell, I even laughed at myself whenever I tried it.

The bear had headed into a cave. It’s own I assume. It was time to make my move. I pounced out of the cover of the forest I was in at lightning speed and started to give into my vampiric scences as I got closer to my prey that was now in a defensive position. I smirked as I halted a few feet from it. This was going to be fun.

After a while of irritating the huge bear I decided it was time to eat. I used my witchy abilities to put it into a trance, and the next thing I knew the huge irritated bear was on the ground. I walked closer and kneeled down and my mouth hovered above the bears huge furry neck. I sank my teeth in and started to feed.

The blood tasted so nice, it was refreshing and it was bringing new life to my burning veins. It was a good thing I had decided to feed tonight, I hadn’t realized how thirsty I really was, and if I had lost control god knows what would have happened to my children or Cian. I loved them all so dear, and if something happened to them of my own doing that harmed them I would never be able to forgive myself.

It was nearing dawn, and I didn’t really feel like exposing what I was to hikers that happened to pass by today. I quickly finished feeding and took the trance off the bear. It would still live, it would just be tired and weak for a while. I had taken a large amount of blood from the beast, and I had to admit. Irritated grizzly bears tasted better then the relaxed ones. I’d have to tell Levi I agreed with him.

I heard a snap of a twig. If it was a hiker they would be very hard pressed to find themselves getting out alive. My predator scences still hadn’t calmed down yet and if I could here the poor persons pulse and heartbeat it would be game over for them.

I stood as still as possible inhaling and exhaling trying to calm myself down, if it was a human I would try my best not to take their life.
© Copyright 2008 Misery (vampiremisery at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1384826-Chapter-Two-of-Experimental-Story