*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1373491-Sun-set-is-Sunrise
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Munna
Rated: E · Other · Experience · #1373491
The conversation of sunset with the sunrise, face to face. Novel but not new.
At the edge of life and entry into arena of shedding the physical body, I was just walking on the beach and enjoying the Sun Set.  A smile on and waves of thoughts
rising and falling on the canvas of mind, painting the pictures of life gone by.  Suddenly a picture freezes into a frame 'THE SUN SET N THE SUN RISE"

This made me think of this beautiful frame and soon into the path traveled by, as I could collect, when I started traveling when it was sunrise and now i am travelling when the sun is setting.  Yes of course I am talking about the journey of life.

Life is a journey, the sun rise and the end of it is sun set.

It brought on the smile, when I traveled in the days of sunrise. 

What I thought of life?  Just a physical existence.  A goal in life to prosper
enjoy and make merry, celebrate.  The child like attitude towards everything - the innocence and purity. As if everything belonged to me.  I was the emperor, all knowing and self content.  A bundle of happiness, joy and may be bliss before this.  I am The Energy - The Light, the knowledge of which started fading as i began to recognize my surroundings and  the imprints were made on the mind by many voices around me.  My awareness of the surroundings began to grow and started settling on my awareness, pushing it to the bottom.  The vision, the voice and the experiences started to unfold a new world around me, pushing me away from myself. Molding me every way they can.  Many and many more experiences started happening to record and take me far away from the reality.  My journey continued this way till I got back my awareness...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sunset brought back the memories of the sun rise only to put a smile on.
The awareness of self n the bliss that is............. makes me smile and laugh today
Leading the life in these duality, spending moments in bliss and at times with the sunrise moments.  I probably love the SUNSET THAT ALWAYS BRINGS FORTH THE SURISE.

It is great times to know the self and mend the ways, rewriting the way we spend the rest of our journey time. 

Seeing self everywhere and making an effort to live that way....................hope that
this truth is realized by all to create  bliss.

Just one thought can change the way we undertake our life journey................

Charity begins at home why should I not ...................for I am the Light.

© Copyright 2008 Munna (mukesh111111 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1373491-Sun-set-is-Sunrise