*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1374016-The-Eleventh-Prophecy
by colinj
Rated: 18+ · Outline · Fantasy · #1374016
A story of prophecy powered by unusual probability.
The saying "Evil sires three sons" originated as a piece from prophetic literature, which over the years was disarmed. This piece was a prophecy regarding a near mathematical impossibility. It referred to three individual women who on the eleventh hour of the eleventh day during the eleventh Sin of the eleventh Changeover give birth to three bastard sons. The women considered pure would need to be impregnated against their will by three men who are considered a true element of evil. The birth of the three sons under these specific conditions would lead the world into eleven changeovers of darkness.  In a world where a link exists between improbability and prophetic influence, against all odds this prophecy comes to pass. How ever one factor was not mentioned in this prophecy. Disputing all natural odds a fourth son is born under the same conditions adding an unexpected and unpredictable aspect to the eleventh prophecy. This is a story of an anomaly that defies reason and chance. The following are events that occur at the time of and preceding the fulfillment of the eleventh prophecy.
© Copyright 2008 colinj (colinjmorgan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1374016-The-Eleventh-Prophecy