*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1374373-Sci-fi-TalesPART-2-of-2
by monica
Rated: E · Short Story · Computers · #1374373
An obsessed computer gamer will soon realize dreams do come true.(Part 2 of 2)
Sorcha is face to face with Luis and with a smile she says I have been waiting for this day to come.I know all about your strengths,wisdom and devotion to my realm as well as your curiosity of our meeting she says with a grin and her eyes piercing into Luis.Her voice is soft and gentle like a whisper in the warm breeze.Kalvin says in his headset, who are you and i would love to know more about your strategies and i wish to be by your side as you are the lady of my dreams.Sorcha giggles and says really?Are you certain of these feelings,How you love this realm and your destiny to be with me by your side?Kalvin is more excited then he could be at that moment as he says yes,I feel we must be together.Sorcha walks away from Luis and walks into a different direction.Kalvin with a feeling of dread and sadness says in his headset wait,don't leave.Sorcha says nothing,she turns and walks in the direction of where Kalvin's eyes are gazing at his monitor and then she stops, facing Kalvin.It looks as if Kalvin and Sorcha are staring face to face from two different worlds.She smiles and says a mystical phrase then puts her hands together to form a ball shape and spreads her hands apart then all of a sudden she throws a ball of light towards Kalvin.It gets closer and closer,Kalvin is mesmerized with curiosity.The ball of light within seconds bursts out of the monitor and explodes in front of Kalvin's eyes.He yells out of fright,closes his eyes and fainted on his cold dark floor.Sometime later before kalvin is revived he can hear voices in his ear.Not the sounds of his family but the sounds of horses and metal and then that soft voice he recognized as Sorcha.Wake up my warrior,welcome to your new home.Kalvin opens his eyes and cant believe it.Horses,Knights,Warriors,Monsters and everything else that was unimaginable. I am in a dream he says to his self.This cant be real,it is impossible.Sorcha standing next to where Kalvin lay, bent down and grabs Kalvin's hand looking in his eyes and Kalvin looking in her big blue eyes with surprise and a feeling of love at first sight. Then Sorcha says i am as much real, as you are here before me.Also this was your wish and i am but your realm goddess,am i right?Kalvin is stunned and says yes but how?Sorcha says with a soft kiss on Kalvin's forehead,Those who are destined for their destiny can make whatever their hearts content their own reality.Do you wish this wish to begone she says.Kalvin looks around and says I know everything there is to know of this realm and i always wished for this day and to have you i feel complete,but what about my family?Sorcha says it will be as if you never existed,you and your family will remember nothing and we together will build a society of our own and become the rulers of our domain,everything you brought and made in this realm remains the same.Together we fight and live life as one,I told you i have been waiting for you she says with a gentle touch.He smiles at her without speaking and puts his head down then Sorcha grabs some magic dust from her pouch and sprinkles it over Kalvin's head speaking another mystical phrase.A light beams on Kalvin as he feels a pulsating shock that is not harmful weave threw his body that lasts for a minute with his mind erasing the reality world which he came from.Then he rises off the ground as he is now Luis,just as strong and powerful as Sorcha with a tall strong muscular body,flowing short wavy hair with the color of caramel and his skin tone perfectly tanned with the glow of the sun.His sword in his back strap and his pouch with extra equipment he earned ready for what ever should lay ahead.Sorcha grabs his hand and says I love you my prince Luis and he looks in her big blue eyes and says I love you..my sweet Sorcha.They walk away into the beautiful wide open field to fight,conquer and live their life as one for eternity.


THE END
© Copyright 2008 monica (badangel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1374373-Sci-fi-TalesPART-2-of-2