*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1374868-Dear-me
by monica
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Biographical · #1374868
A letter to myself
I grew up with a mind full of dreams,wishes and goals.I wanted to be famous and well known as every child would also.But as you are growing up,all the ideas along with the imagination can tend to fade due to the surrounding situations that will lie ahead on that long winding road.Teenage years can loose that creative imagination and possibilities of your fate due to all the do's the dont's and the time to experiment with all those wonders that life has to offer.As you reach your middle age,all you can do is say "what if.." or "maybe i should have.."and "it's to late".
The unfinished dreams,wishes and goals will always be in that part of the mind which will never forget.To write stories of ideas can bring back that imagination we once all had.And to make a wish list can show the world your wishes that can still come true.There is no age limit on dreams,wishes,and goals.For saying that, it should not be ignored.When you reach your elderly years,instead of feeling like your life was unused and regretful,you will look back with a smile and say "I did it".
I am one of those people that is in my late 20's and i am now putting my imagination on paper.It might seem silly or a waste of time to some people,but to be like everyone else,where will that followed path take you.This may be a starting point for me but at least of saying "what if" i can say "what now".I want to look back on my life when i am old and smile with memories,guidence and stories to share with loved ones and others.
© Copyright 2008 monica (badangel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1374868-Dear-me