*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1374582-Getting-my-LIfe-Back
Rated: E · Short Story · Emotional · #1374582
My past has haunted me, I've decided to take my life back and move forward with my life.
My life is my just that my life, at times I just wanted to die! Other times, I felt like I was walking dead. My end came when I realized that I couldn't love, not saying that I didn't know how to, I just couldn't love, I portrayed the life of a girl that grew into a woman, not knowing my past would soon come to haunt me, the words of a man, whispered in my ears, let it go, you need to be free, artistic individual you are, continue so you can regain your true being....understand that what I've been through probably can not compare to others, but this is my story and I must let it out so that I can close this chapter in my life and continue to live.

The beginning is as beautiful as the ending...... My new love affair came about when I thought it was about to end. All the pain and frustration that I once lived with day to day, finally subsided, my situation changed right before my eyes. Although the attention that I needed was developed.....my level of trust is still what I long for to believe in him, is all I need to satisfy the desires of my heart.          Together is what I wanted, the insanity building slowly, wanting to belong and the need to belong in just that order, I VANAE, traveled a road that only the lonely travel. My desires became enraged when my heart shattered, and no one not even my mother could hear my cry for help. After long nights of meditation and relaxation, contemplating the thoughts going through my mind, realization set in and no one I mean no one can control what is about to unfold.

© Copyright 2008 ImagineVee (iamvaneagill at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1374582-Getting-my-LIfe-Back