*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1374893-the-only-hope
by kkirch
Rated: · Essay · Young Adult · #1374893
A character discription essay about a boy traveling through planets to save them
Who is bobby Pendragon? Bobby is a teenage boy who is a curios, smart, and a kid everyone looks up to. Bobby was taken away and now travels between different worlds to help save them. In this book (7) he is on a planet called Quillan.
Bobby is a very curious about a variety of things. The thing he’s most curious about is his plans to save the planet he’s on, for example “What are we going to do once we get to Quillan” (Machale 369). He is always asking his friends questions like that. As he asks those questions he never really gets the answers because his friends make him find it so he can learn.
Bobby is also someone who thinks before he does anything. He likes to think out plans before doing anything. “It’s amazing how clear my thinking gets with adrenalin, right then I had a plan.” (MacHale 183-184). Every time he gets adrenalin flowing he gets really good plans or ideas and end up doing something that he never would have thought of.
Bobby has always had good friends, but he never thought his friends would look up to him and think of him as a leader. “You are our leader; we know you will get us through this.” (MacHale 285). Bobby still hasn’t figured out why he was chosen as there leader but he does what he has to to keep his friends safe.
As you can see, with Bobby’s curiosity, planning, and leadership it is easy to see that Bobby will win the battle for Halla. After all, he is there only hope.
© Copyright 2008 kkirch (kkirch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1374893-the-only-hope