*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1381789-Miss-Bossy
by katira
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1381789
Would she or wouldn's she?
  "Cecil, don't you know how to knock, damn it?"

  "I'm sorry, did I disturb you? I was just checking in to let you know that I have an early breakfast tomorrow with a client and I would be working late tonight if you need anything," he said. "Do you need anything? You look a bit flushed. Are you feverish?"

  She squirmed in her seat and tried to cool the flush in her cheeks. Damn him for noticing.

  She looked up, her eyes meeting his and hoped her determination to regain control was the only thing he saw there. "The only thing I need is for you to leave me be . I can't work with you hovering. Make yourself useful. Go to the liquor store and buy me the biggest bottle of wine they have."


  Mona glanced up as Cecil left. She knew he would return soon with exactly what she had asked for.


  She didn't have to wait long. The store was just up the street. Twenty minutes later, he came striding in. He tossed his jacket onto the chair opposite her, popped the top and laughed, "I've been craving a drink all day. May I?"


  "Don't, there are two glasses in the cupboard. Heaven knows where your mouth's been."

Cecil grinned, "And why would you care where my mouth's been?"
 
  The flush came back and her nipples hardened, "I don't, just bring me the wine." She got up and went over to the window and raised the latch. "It's stale in here, feel like I'm burning up. I hope I'm not sick." The rush of cool air caressed her feverish skin. It made her nipples harden more.


  Cecil walked up behind her and reached around,  handing her the glass of wine, "You really should see a doctor then. "


  "Mona, why are you fighting so hard? Let me touch you. Can I touch you?"


  "Yes."
 

  His fingers came around to her collarbone, tracing small circles as they dipped between her ample breasts. When he felt her sharp intake of breath, he knew he was winning the battle. "Do you want me to stop?"


  Her voice caught between heavy breaths, "No, please, don't stop."


  Cecil slid one finger into the lowcut neck of her dress, opening it to allow his other hand to seek inside it for his prize. Slowly, he lifted her pale breast from the material to bring his lips to her hardened nipple. He slowly pushed her against the window and rubbed his swollen manhood against her.
 
 
  "See what you do to me? I want you Mona."
 

  "But I scream at you all the time."
 

  "I don't care it only makes me hotter."His hand roamed beneath her skirt until he found the edge of her thong, no longer wet but soaking. Moving it aside, he traced a finger on her wet lips and she quivered."Hmmm, nice and wet for me I see. Will you cum for me?"


  She knew she was close, could feel the distant hum in her blood as he touched her. "Yes."


  With her response, he thrust his fingers into her. Two, then three moving back and forth until he suddenly retreated.
 

  "Don't stop, please," she cried.


  "Shhh," he whispered, putting a finger to her lips before  he released his erection from the confines of his heavy pants.


  He looked into her eyes, paused, felt the warmth of her calling to him. He savored the feeling, had waited so long for this moment. With a deep breath, he plunged into her, burying himself in the honeyed cavern of her sex.


  For one breath they stayed like that, with her hands on the sill to brace herself she started to move. He stilled. She was perfection. He could feel the orgasm growing inside him already as her muscles clenched around him. When she rocked against him, her hips grinding into his, taking him deeper into her, he sucked in his breath and tried to regain control. It was no use. The long wait, the months of wanting her crashed upon him suddenly. He reached between them, roughly pinching her clit between his fingers, forcing her to meet him in esctasy. They came in a rush, locked together in the heat of the moment.


  A rush of night air came in through the window, kissing their skin. They stood quietly, sweating and shaking as goosebumps covered them. Slowly Cecil  pulled himself away from her and pulled his pants up. Mona pushed her dress down and threw her panties in the desk drawer.


  At eight o'clock the next morning, Mona rushed into the office in order to avoid Cecil. Trying not to think of the consequences she sat down to start paperwork for the meeting. Agitated she couldn't find her pen, she opened the drawer and there they were. A reminder of last night, her soaked panties. Along beside them was a piece of paper. It read:
  "Working late tonight?"

© Copyright 2008 katira (katira at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1381789-Miss-Bossy