*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1919633-The-Midnight-Show
by katira
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1919633
Sex comes in many ways, but never more thrilling than this.
It was 11:30pm, time to make his way upstairs for his nightly show. His 13th floor penthouse master suite had the best view in the city, her bedroom window. He had stumbled upon her months ago, when he'd come home later than usual from the office. He’d been watching her ever since.
That particular evening his meetings had lasted well into the night and he was exhausted. He'd left the drapes open earlier that morning when he was drinking his coffee and watching the sunrise over the other buildings. Steve had loosened his tie; poured himself a scotch and walked to the window to close the drapes when a faint glow in the window 1 story down in the Eastman building caught his eye. The sheer curtain billowing in the light breeze, as the slender figure swayed back and forth. He thought he'd momentarily fell asleep while standing until he shifted closer for a clearer view and came up against the stool. The figure moved closer to the window, turning so he could see a profile of a woman. He could see the slender curve of her breast as she raised her arms above her head and continued to sway back and forth. She must have been burning candles because he could see the light flickering here and there. She was mesmerizing. Suddenly she turned and stepped to the window and opened the latch. With a gentle nudge the window swung open. The woman must have wanted to feel the breeze. She started to sway back and forth again. He thought she must be listening to music and he was curious to know what it was so, Steve moved to the latch on his window and slid it open just a tad. It was a soft melody, beautiful to his ears. Steve loved music and the right kind could make his blood boil.
Secretly he wondered if she was alone. She couldn't be. Why else would a woman just sway back and forth listening to music in the candlelight with no one else around? He must say, his curiosity was quite peaked at this point. He itched to touch her. Steve wondered if she knew she was being watched. She was apparently alone as he couldn’t see any other shadows or figures in the room.
He continued to watch her. The breeze rustled and the curtain moved to one side, just enough to where he had a very clear view of her. She was exquisite. Steve realized she had on nothing….nothing but a snug fitting, sheer black slip that came right at the top of her silky looking thighs. With the curtain moved he could see her nipples through the slip and they were hard. They were most likely from the cool breeze flowing in. He could see her shiver so slightly as the wind kissed her heated skin. His eyes slowly fell down her body, taking it all in. She was beautiful. Her hips sliding from side to side with the music as the shadows from the candlelight played against her body and each tiny movement causing the slip to rise in which he caught sight of the tight little nub and bare skin. He realized suddenly he was holding his breath as it came out in a rush. All the blood had flowed straight to his cock and as he looked down, it twitched in anticipation.
She continued to move and closed her eyes as she slid her left hand from her neck slowly making a trail down to the tip of her breast and stopped to tug the nipple slightly. It must have felt good as she sucked in a quick breath and smiled slightly. Then her hand was on the move again as it slid down, down, down over her stomach and rested right at the top of her thigh and end of her slip. It was like she was waiting before going any further. Steve caught himself murmuring , “Come on baby, just a little lower. You know you want to.” He'd already slid his zipper down and was caressing himself in short strokes. He could feel the blood pumping and the tiny bead of pre-cum that was there causing him to hiss through his teeth.
That was when she turned just another step toward the window giving him full view….and slid that hand between her milky thighs with a gasp. He thought she knew….knew he or someone was watching. He had kept the lights off in his room so he knew she couldn't really see him or know he was there. She must have just been hyper sensitive as she looked as if she was immensely turned on by someone watching her, someone she couldn't see. He’d read that somewhere how much of a turn-on voreuysm was. He’d never done this before. He felt, what was the word, naughty. Yeah that was it.
He watched as she leaned forward toward the window with her legs spread slightly and slid her hand back and forth. Thirty feet away and he felt like he was standing right in front of her watching this little show. All of a sudden she stopped and pulled her hand away. He was so hard he could cum at any moment. He'd had to stop quickly when she threw her head back and placed her fingers in her mouth. He nearly came at the sight of it. She was tasting herself. He could see her hand was completely wet as it glistened in the light. He wanted more, much more. He’d stand here all night just watching her pleasure herself. But oh how he wished he could fuck her and fuck her hard. He didn't care what her name was, where she was from or who she might be, he just wanted to fuck her till she screamed because he had never been turned on this much by a woman before. So close but so far away.
She moved closer to the bed and leaned back on it, pulling her slip over her head and arching her back so that both breasts thrust in the air. Her nipples hard as rocks as she slid both hands over them and tugged moaning as she did so. Steve was starting to break out into a sweat as he watched her pleasure herself. His legs started to shake but he stood there still. Her legs fell apart, revealing that sweet wet spot and he suddenly wanted nothing more than to bury his face there. He could feel the sweat trickle down his forehead and his hand shake as he gripped his hard shaft in one hand. He had to gain control before he spilled himself everywhere. He wanted to wait and explode with her. He wanted to spread her slick folds open wide and slowly lick from bottom to top and then pull her little nub into his mouth and suck. He wanted to drink her in and lick up everything she had. He wanted this and it looked like she wanted it too. He swears he could see the beads of sweat roll off her body. The woman slid her hand down between her thighs and slipped one slender finger inside and retreated, then two and pumped. All the while she was writhing on the bed, moaning. He could see her slickness on her thighs. Steve started to tug his cock harder as his breath came faster. God he was going to cum soon. He wanted to cum when she did and she was close, he could tell. Her breath came in little pants and she swapped hands and started pumping her fingers in and out with her right hand as she sucked on the sticky wet fingers of her left hand. And it was there, watching her as she brought herself over the edge that he bucked as his hot seed spurt out onto the window and floor. He was shaking and barely able to catch his breath. He leaned his head against the window as he tried to regain control. He looked up and saw her open her eyes and look directly in his direction and smile. This, Steve decided, was going to be fun.

© Copyright 2013 katira (katira at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1919633-The-Midnight-Show