*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1382511-the-owners-daughter
Rated: 18+ · Other · Erotica · #1382511
The foreman and his laborer
Jimmy, a hard working operator, has dealt with the owner of the company hiring green
horns that just don't know shit every summer for the past ten years. This year the only
difference is that he is now going to be the foreman and doesn't want to be bothered with green horns. Walking in to the office he notices a 19 year old girl with a great body, brushing it off he seeks out Frank.

Finding him he says " Frank I need to speak to you in your office now." As he walks past him and into his office. Frank follows him in he asks "What's wrong chief?" Bound and determined not to put up with new hires he says "For the past ten years I've dealt with the dumb asses you hire and I'm done with it! I'm not going to baby sit anymore." Frank, a little surprised replies "Well, I'm not sure what to say, I've already hired some one for your crew that has no experience, but that will be your only one alright?" Feeling
victorious Jimmy accepts it and says "Tell him to be on time." "Oh, she will be." As
Jimmy gets in his truck he realizes that Frank said 'she'.

The sun is begining to rise as Jimmy pulls into the site and unlocks the jobshack a blue jetta pulls up and out steps the hottie from the office, he turns around and asks "Can I help you?" "Are you Jimmy?" she asks. "Yes, and you are?" he asks. "I'm Jen, my dad told me that I better not be late." she replies with a grin. He shows her around the site and makes all the introductions at the crew meeting and lays out the day for every one and then retires to his paperwork and blue prints. Through out the day he finds himself watching her and is surprised that she seems to be a better worker than the guys.

At the end of the day the crew meets in the jobshack for the end of day meeting and to
clock out. When Jimmy is sure that they are all gone he heads out to his truck grabs a
six pack of beer and goes back in. He's settled in to his desk as Jen walks back in. In a hurry to hide his beer he hadn't noticed that she had changed her clothes. He looks up and sees that she's wearing a sun dress and a smile. She says "Hey I'm not sure this laboring thing is going to work out for me." Jimmy looks at her only half paying attention to what she's saying he replies" What would you rather do here then?" With a seductive grin she suggests "Well my dad does have a lot of paperwork for you, I could be your personal assistant..." Pushing between him and his desk before he can argue she bends over theblue prints and starts looking them over and says "Hell yeah, I can do this and that would free you up to be in the field with the guys." Side tracked by her short dress and no underwear he didn't hear any thing she said. Jen looks over her shoulder and catches him looking at her lips that are just barely showing and she spreads her legs a bit more, and says "So what do you think? I'll start tomorrow?" "What? I wasn't listening." he says knowing that he was caught.

"I said, 'I'll start as your assistant tomorrow' and I'll even forget to put on panties
then too." She said with a grin as she turns around and sits on his desk and puts her
foot on his crotch. Rubbing her clit she looks at him and says "My favorite part of being
an assistant is being a personal fuck toy too."

Wasting no time and not even thinking he could be fired he replies " On your knees, your job depends on the head you give." As she drops to the floor she pulls her dress over her head he grabs a handful of hair and guides her for a few seconds as he began to get close he pulls her head back and stands her up, runs his hands up and down her body and lays her on his desk and spreads her legs. She lets out a gasp as he begins running his tongue through her folds and over her clit, as her breathing gets heavier he slides two fingers into her pussy. She moans and whispers "Harder." He complies and slips a finger up her ass as he wraps his free hand around her throat. Her body begins shaking and her muscles begin to spasm as she gets her release. "Grab your ankles bitch." Jimmy says in a demanding voice and she immediately responds, grabbing her hips he buries all of his shaft in her wet hole driving it home with every stroke he pulls out turns her around and grabs her hair. Her hands shoot to his glistening package, swallowing all of his shaft that she can she wraps a hand around the rest and her other hand around his sac. Releasing her hair, he shoots his load into her mouth and she pulls away and gets it on her face and tits.

As he pulls his pants back up Jimmy looks at her and says "Do not be late, I'd hate to
have to punish you already," with a grin. Jen wipes her chest off and asks "What do I get if I'm early?"
© Copyright 2008 handy man (thehandymancan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1382511-the-owners-daughter