*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1382976-Friday-night-at-the-office
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #1382976
An over worked business man who's wife's neglect keeps him from wanting to go home
It's ten on Friday night and as usual James sits at his desk going through stacks of paper work long after every one else has left the office. The only people around are Sara, his temp, and Jonny the security guard. It's late July and daylight seems to last forever, as the sun finally drops out of sight as Sara, pops in to say goodbye.

"Is there any thing else you'd like me to do before I go?" she asks standing just inside the door. He looks around at his desk and office and sees the picture of his wife and says "No, I thank you for the work you've done and if I need a temp again I'll call you back. Have a great week end."

"Great. You too." She says as she walks away. Watching her walk away he recounts the week that the shared. He would try to sneak a peek when he could of her cleavage that she was so proud of. Watching her firm ass sway with each step and the way she would touch up her lipstick oh so suggestively.

"Another all nighter huh Jimmy?" A voice breaks his thoughts. "Oh hey Jonny. What do you have in store for the night?" James asks. "Same shit. Walk around and try not to fall asleep. You?" Laughing he says "bout the same. I figure I'll finish my reports and head home for another wonderful weekend with the Mrs." "Spoken like a happily married man." Jonny says dripping with sarcasm and a grin. "Have fun Jim," he says as he walks down the hall whistling.

Going back to work he hears a noise by his assistant's desk he looks up and sees Sara standing there. "Hey did you forget something?" He says with a grin. "Yeah, I left my keys, made it all the way to the car before I noticed." she says as she giggles. Her hair is now down, her sports jacket is draped over her arm and her shirt is untucked. With a far more relaxed version of the woman he has been fantasizing about all week standing at his door he asks "So what are your plans for the night?" "I don't know yet. Probably head to the bar, have a few to many and find some closing time Casanova and have some meaningless and unfulfilling one night stand." She says with a small grin. "Lucky guy," he says as he returns his attention to his desk with a chuckle. "Have fun." "You too." she says.

With that the hears the door close and with out looking up from his desk he mumbles "To bad I'm married, she looks like she'd be a great fuck." "I am." She replies. Her words pierce his thoughts and he jumps as he realizes she hadn't left. "I.. um.." Looking up at her he was at a loss for words. Her 5' 2" frame, Auburn hair down over her chest her nipples showing hard through her white blouse left him embarrassed and a bit ashamed. "You weren't supposed to hear that." He says as she begins walking towards him. "I know, but I'm glad I did." She replies, "all day I've been waiting for now, this time tonight." "Why?" He asks with complete sincerity. "All week I've watched you catch peeks at me and the other women around here and I've watched as you work well into the night every night. The only reason a married man does that is if he has no reason to go home" She says with no uncertainty as she drops her skirt on the floor and unbuttons her top three buttons.

Finding it hard to breath, he adjusts his tie and begins to explain that he just has to meet deadlines "Bull shit!" She yells as she rips her shirt open and puts her finger over his lips. "Now listen, I'm not going tell if you won't and I'm willing to bet that you won't" She says softly as she loosens his tie an sits on the edge of his desk. "I would really love to but I'm married and I've got far to much to do tonight..." He trails off as he looks around at his office fighting his urges to tear her thong off and dive in head first between her legs.

Deciding to take matters into her own hands Sara throws his wife's picture on the couch, wipes the desk clean of any paper work and pulls off her thong putting a foot on each of his shoulders and says "Look, this is the way it is. I'm naked, horny, and I will be getting off on your desk whether you help me or not is up to you." As she slips two fingers into her mouth and slowly pulls them out and runs them down her stomach and into her pussy with a moan, never breaking eye contact with him. He looks around and tries to pull back, as he starts to move she pulls him in closer with her legs as she slides a finger up her ass. Unable to look away he grabs her thigh and squeezes. "You like it when I bang my ass?" She asks "I'm liking every thing you're doing" He replies. "Give me your dick now!" She demands, as he stands up she leaps off the desk and drops to her knees and pushes his hands out of the way. His throbbing meat hardly cleared his pants before it was in her mouth. Grabbing her hair, he pulls her head back and stands her up. "What's wrong?" She asks. "Nothing, but if I'm doing this I'm doing it my way." He replies as he turns her around and bends her over the desk.

As he spins her around she screams "In my ass! I want it in my ass!" James, happy to assist grabs her by the hips and slides it in slowly, her hips slide back and he can hear her fingering herself. He grabs a handful of hair and pulls back as he thrusts in, with each thrust her body rises and falls. As he is getting near eruption, Jonny walks in unaware of what was going on he asks" You awake James?" as he turns on the light. Ignoring him, he grabs Sara's hair and says "We have an audience for your facial." With that said she pushes him back and drops to her knees and opens her mouth. With a handful of hair he beats off and fires a hot load across face and into her mouth. When he was done she stands up wipes her face and picks up her clothes and says "I'll be looking forward to your next call." At the door she stops and hangs her thong on the door knob and blows him a kiss.

"James. is there something you want to tell me?" Jonny asks. "Like what?" he asks. "Like why you had a hooker in here." Laughing James says "that was no hooker, that was Sara, my temp." With a look of disbelief he says "No way! That was fucking hot! SHE was hot!" "Tell me about it." James says."I'm thinking of firing Nancy."

© Copyright 2008 handy man (thehandymancan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1382976-Friday-night-at-the-office