*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1384434-Amazon-fattening
by Jojo
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1384434
What happens when you are forced to take part of a ancient amazon ritual? Big suprises
Day 1
I woke up. did this just happen to me? Wheres Cindy? As these questions ran through my head I turned to the right. There were the charred remains of the airplane I was flying on. We had left from Autralia and were heading to New York, my home. I stepped over to the plane. Everything inside was gone. How long have I been passed out? I thought. It then started to rain. I took shelter inside the plane. Whats going to happen to me?
Day 4
I lay in the plane, almost too weak to get up. For the last three days I've taken shelter in the plane and eaten almost nothing. I only got a little bit of water by the rain. I looked down at my bare chest and saw nothing but my ribs popping out. I knew I would not last long like this.
I heard a noise outside. Could an animal be there waiting to turn me into its meal? I would rather be killed now then waste away in agony for the next few days. It took all my strength to get up on my feet. I then shifted outside. I saw nothing but grass. "Hello!" I shouted. "HELLO."
Suddenly, about 8 men, darked skin and covered in indian clothing and face marks, jumped out of the bushes. I screamed and fell back in suprise. "Who are you?" I asked. "isti ushper itiosan cleomeon" the main one said to me. "I dont know." I stammered. "E..N..G...L...ISH!!" "English?" he replied. one of the back members stepped up to the front. "Hello, my name is Isket, but you can call me Mike. I am a member of the Instanti clan and we would like to invite you back to our tribal ground with us."
I got up in disbelief. "Yes, yes I would love too!" Three men then came over to me with a long stretcher. One picked my up(which probably wasnt that hard) and set me on it. The other two carried me through the jungle. After about half and hour we came into a clearing with two giant ruins and hundreds of tents.
"We would love it if you would be a most....special guest at one of our temples. Asked Mike. "Yes that would be great." I said laying on the stretcher. They took me up all the way to the one on the right. At the top I noticed a very large statue of a pig. "Weird" I thought. At the top there was a small clearing and then a room that went slightly inside the temple. They brought me in and placed me onto a stone table. "Sorry if this is not as comfortable as you were expecting but this is truly the best bed we have." Mike said in sorrow. They placed me on the bed/stone table and I fell right to sleep.
Day 5
I got up and there was a mountain of food at the foot of my bed. I dug in right away. Even thought I never saw or tasted this food before, it was amazing! Once I was finished I looked down and my bone alligned belly had a small bump to it. "Sweet" I thought. I then took a couple steps outside. As I walked out there were thousands of people at the bottom of the temple and they all started to cheer and scream. A fell down in astonishment. Mike came up to me "We have talked to the tribal elders about you and they decided you could stay with us if you would take part in a....ceremony that offers thanks to our gods and gives us good luck." "What kind of ceremony?" I asked. "Its simple, you just do as I say." he said patiently. "Im not sure, what do I have to do?" I asked in confusion. "Let me put it to you this way, you could do this nice ceremony, or the one where we skin you alive and set a pair of rabid dogs onto you." I looked at him in suprise. "YES!!! yes I will do you ceremony!!" "Good" he said
He called over a bunch of other natives. "Now please go back to your stone table." My immediate thoughts were that I was going to be sacraficed to the pig god by being eaten by all these people. As I sat down four men came up to me and layed me down. They then tied my wrists and ankles to the ends of the table. "Now.... Let it begin." Said Mike with a slight smile.
He snapped his fingers and immediately about 20 men came in carrying baskets of food. The first one came up, and shoved the food into my mouth. It tasted pretty good but it was still weird. "What are they doing?" I thought. I swallowed untill the whole basket of food was gone. The second came up and did the same thing, then the third, and so on. I was super confused. By the 15th I couldnt eat any more. "Stop!" I exclaimed but non of them understood. When I closed my mouth, one of them forced it open and the 15th man started stuffing his food into my mouth. I looked down at my bulging belly. "Whats going on?"
Day 15
I gasped for breath. 10 straight days of being stuffed to the limit with food. I couldnt bear it any longer. They never let me out of my restraints and I couldnt see anything outside of my small room. The weird part is, though, that I was gaining a lot of weight. What was then bones and skin now had a small pouch. When I shaked up and down it jiggled, as did my man boobs, which where still moderately small in size. How big are they going to get me?
Day 45
It had been 40 days since my first stuffing and I couldnt believe it anymore. They arent letting me go! They want to fatten me up untill im as big as there pig god. Is that the point of the ceremony? Just then Mike came in. "You have been good for the past 40 days so we allow you now to stuff yourself. But if you ever try to run then you shall be severely punished!" 4 men then came in and undid my ankle and wrists. 20 more then came in and put down baskets filled with food. "If we do not see those empty by nightfall you will be strapped down again!" They then left me to myself. I got up and almost immediately fell back down. I looked down. "HOLY #!@$" I yelled. My Belly was HUGE and saggy. I placed my hand on it and jiggled it. My man boobs were about triple the size they used to be and my legs and arms were covered with fat. I say that once I got to this Temple I weighed about 110 pounds on my 5'8 frame, but now I couldnt believe it. I looked to be a good 200 pounds. I placed my hand on my belly and kept touching it. It felt weird, almost in a good way. I then realized I was starving. I dove into the baskets of food. I could pace myself though, which made it better. "What is happening to me?" I thought. I shoved the good into my mouth and watched my belly expand and get bloated. "Why cant I stop." By the end of the day Mike came in. "Good"
he said. Now get on the table for an inspection. A man came in and placed his hands on my belly, then my neck, then my man boobs, He said something to Mike. "hahaha. You've become quite the little piggy." He chuckled and then they both left me.
Day 105
I woke up. How many days its been, I lost track. I got up. I staired down. I couldnt see anything because my belly stuck out and was in the way. I took a handful and played with it. I began to accept the fact that I was going to have this belly for a while, and even began to enjoy stuffing myself. 30 men came in carrying baskets full of food. Yea 20 baskets wasnt tiding me over so they upgraded to thirty. One of the took a glance at me and seemed shocked. Its as if hes never seen anyone this big in his life. I sat down and began. My belly spilled across my legs when I did this, it was almost the size of a basket. I would say i was about 300 pounds by now. As I was on my 14th basket, Mike came in. "Follow me." he ordered. I heaved and got up. He walked me outside and then, once again, a huge crowd of people were gathered before me. They all thundered in cheer and noise. Mike then began showing me off as if I were an item at the store. He shouted a few things in their language and the crowd erupted even more. "Do something with your fat." he told me in a side whisper. I began shaking and dancing. The crowd was crazy. my belly went everywhere. Mike then led me back inside saying "Good job." then left
Day 345
I layed on my stone bed. thats all I could do at this moment. I had gotten so fat that I had been unable to walk. My belly was massive and bloated more then 18 of the indian men combinded. My man boobs weighed more then I used too! My legs were giant sausages and my arms were the only mobile thing on my body. I estimated I weighed around 700 pounds. I had at least 2 chins and a third one was almost formed. Once in a while I would be taken out again into the people and they would cheer and stuff, but what is this all leading up too? Even though I dont know what its for, I began to love my body. I would squeeze my squishy fat belly. Once a day 65 men would come in and force feed me food. I began to look foward to these though and loved being stuffed. The inspector came in. He looked astonished when he saw me. He jiggled my belly and sunk his hand into it. Mike came up "Your becoming the the perfect ceremonial piece." he said
Day 500
I filled up the whole room. My belly hung past the table, so the set me on the ground a couple months ago, and I began getting fed there. My belly was enormous, monsterous. 3 men could comfily sleep on it. my man boobs became one huge roll and was like a 15 pound bag of lard. You could barely see my arms and legs anymore because my belly covered them. I almost took up the entire floor. Now, the people came in in groups and admired me. They would poke me and touch my belly. I loved it! I would say im slightly over 1000 pounds now. and I would never give up my fat fat belly for the world!! Mike came in. "Mike" I said. under my many chins of fat. "What is all of this for? They ceremony and all?" Mike smiled at me. "Well, a couple years ago, white men came in and took over our tribal grounds, they then murdered many people and we were forced too flee. Now, whenever we see a white man, we fatten him to our liking and then he becomes our new shrine. We only really do this because if your fat, then you can not harm us and will not hurt us." I thought about this. "hmmmm........... can you pass me that basket of food?"
© Copyright 2008 Jojo (boose123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1384434-Amazon-fattening