*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1384867-Meow
Rated: E · Short Story · Animal · #1384867
Something I thought of while playing with my cat!
My doorbell rang and woke me up. When I opened my bedroom door, my cat Kobe was sitting there like he was waiting for me. I walked past him and asked "who is it", but their was no one there. Weird.

I went to the kitchen to get a lil water and the cat ran behind me and said he was hungry. So I started to look in the cabinet for his food.

"Sorry, Kobe, your all out little buddy.". He looked pissed. " You put it in the other cabinet" he said. So I checked and still no food. "Nope, i gotta go get you some in the morning, do you want some tuna?".

"I'm tired of tuna.you slippin fella" the cat said as he sat down by his bowl.

"Whatever" I said. I got my drink of water and walked out of the kitchen.

"a-hole."

"What did you say?" I asked the cat. He didn't say anything.

I shook my head and went back to bed I must be bugging.
Cats can't curse.
© Copyright 2008 NycRoBo (rockboylan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1384867-Meow