*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1385019-Maybe-its-you
Rated: · Poetry · Emotional · #1385019
nice little rant. i like this one alot

take a look around, inside and beyond yourself. i see this sense of demoralizing fabrication conjured by the constant trend of outsourcing for ideas. i mean we are no longer the idealistic intrepid youth of the new world order that we once were, but we could be, right? now it seems we have discovered that our priorities must lie at the end of some pecarious responsibility laden linear path of obligations and there doesnt seem to be any room for negotioation. so where exactly do we turn when we hit a proverbial road block on thiswily quest? i myself find my solace in my friendS and family. others turn to drugs or equally ineffective daily arbitrators. but sometimes i tend to hit a certain spot and realise.... i cant do this anymore!! and shit im only 25 and the wool isnt even off my eyes yet. what brand of aesthetic medication should it take to help people cope? emotional inhibitors? religious Rx prescripitions? where are we headed man? just imagine if we could all just chill out and take comfort in the small things and shrug off the impossibly inane issues we view as magnificent quandries? there is no midway here people. its do or do not do. weigh it out quickly and take a load off cause our dogs have been barkin for to long.
just think how much more genuine enjoyment were gonna get out of our days when we take the time to enjoy them from spending it in some sort of redundant, unecessary moral, ethical or otherwise basic-human condition-related canyon of contemplation. im goin to bed to dream of greener pastures and leather clad, whip bearing mistress traffic cops that patrol my existential life path .
© Copyright 2008 Baxter St. Clair (chriswilkerson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1385019-Maybe-its-you