*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1385721-Master-of-the-Universe
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Column · Opinion · #1385721
This is a discription of some kind of people we meet in this life.
Master of the universe he thinks he is, mastering me and everyone around. For him he needs to discipline each and everyone who comes his way. He is the teacher and preacher and others need to obey.
A mask well dressed at first but it does not take long to uncover the cover, and see beneath and it does not take much not much vision not much intelligence any average being should notice and understand. A one way track mind of I am the better and all should lesson for their own sake to benefit from my expertise but for him nothing is free he would push you around, pressure you and harass you to obey but will not forget to order you to pay for making you see the right way to do things. From his point of view he is doing everybody a favor even if they hate and don't want it and he is only getting much less than what he deserves which is of course always translated into currency. Beware because life is unfair and if you come across him he will catch you and grab you like an octopus and it will take you a hell of strength to take him off your body and brain, he is worse than a snake and probably will lose to him if you don't give a good fight and even if you do you will not walk away without damage and it will be up to you and how strong and assertive you are to control the damage and overcome the consequences. For you, you are sure he is not master of the universe but you will admit that he a master in his human fungus game.

The question now did you ever meet master of the universe if you have you'll know what I am talking about and if you haven't then be ware cause he is there.
© Copyright 2008 mahinoor00 (mahinoor00 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1385721-Master-of-the-Universe