*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1386442-Tried-and-Tested-Part-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Comedy · #1386442
A story of unexpected twist and turns. May even include some celebrities or tv shows.
Tried and Tested

Part 1


It was a chilly night. A night that might well have known for its coldness, but it was remembered as something else. If only I hadn't done that. My life would've been easier that way. Well knowing that this isn't well of an introduction and some people would just go for the juicy parts.
Let me start with why I am in the situation I am in.
Trying to write a big prank email to a big celebrity, is kind of a huge mistake if you look at the big picture and can predict what would happen in the near future. Also, when thinking about things that can happen in the near future, it is kind of scary.
Well, I wasn't thinking at that time, and because of that, it lead me to freaky consequences. After writing the big prank mail to Chuck Norris (At the time, I wasn't certain if the email address I got for him was real), I heard a car crashing outside. I went to look out the window. It was AMAZING!! I saw car parts fly everywhere.

NFY(Not.Finished.Yet)
© Copyright 2008 P. Steyn (top_hat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1386442-Tried-and-Tested-Part-1