*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1387320-Another-Dirty-Day-Part-3
Rated: 13+ · Novella · Action/Adventure · #1387320
Continued...
6
Elmont and Screw


Detective Screw opened the car door and entered the small restaurant followed by the slower paced Elmont. The restaurant was grungy but had a home made feel to it, and both detectives always loved to come here. Screw moved from the bell-hung door to a table near the front window, and Elmont followed. The diner was beginning to let out a lot from everyone finishing their dinners, mainly single men who work at the docks. Both men stared out the window searching for a conversation piece and bobbing their heads to and fro checking out the sketched people around the diner.

“Hello there detectives…” a young blonde waitress came to their table holding a small pad of paper, “What can I get you boys?”

Screw peered up to the blonde, “Hi Betty…um, I’ll do the hot hamburger extra onions…with a side of potatoes, mashed not scalped…” Screw talked very monotone and then peered out the window, “Oh, with a coke please…”

“Only have Pepsi sugar, will that do?”

“Ya…same shit to me…”

The clean cut Elmont had a small grin, “I’ll do the chicken Cesar wrap…without lettuce…”

“No lettuce?”

“No thanks Betty…” Elmont grinned as the confused Betty wrote down his order, and Screw peered towards a boarded up window.

“What happened to the window…vandals?”

“No Screw…gunshots…” Betty raised her eyebrows and looked to the detective, “This morning, did you not hear, four guys had a fight outside guns got pulled shot came through the window here two guys left with one cop after them. Then the other two started to get arrested but one guy picked up a gun and shot the cop, then the escaped in a car parked across the road.”

“That was here? We followed up at the drug store where one of the men was, we didn’t find him…or any, they put another team on it, were on vice anyways not our job…how are you still open?” Elmont became more serious and watched as the diner emptied from people finishing meals.

“Well a few more police showed up, cleared the body, and boarded the window. They said they didn’t want a whole lot of attention on the place…you know, so we opened back up about an hour later, I guess the signs right, Flash Pan’s never closes” Betty grinned at her small joke referring to a 24 hour sign in the front as she walked to the counter to ring in the orders.

Elmont looked to Screw, “Man, I can’t believe they locked up the scene that quick…”

“Ya, it sounds goofy, don’t know why they’d do that…but we gotta fucking worry about this gambling thing…”

“Ya, let homicide worry about it…so any news on Black’s position?” Elmont tinkered with a saltshaker in front of him.

“No the guy don’t stay put…he moves places all around, I mean we can’t even pinch him right now on anything. We know, and he knows he’s got his finger in every pie in the city…but he doesn’t leave tracks, no one on the force has seen him in weeks, went right under the radar…” Screw stared down Elmont being direct with him as usual, “I think he’s using James St warehouse, for something…but not sure, it’s a city building and they wont give us a warrant because they think its condemned, if he is using it, he’s one smart fucker…”

“Damn…your right, he’s fucking smart…” Elmont looked as Betty came over with a Pepsi for Screw.

Screw looked across the room to see an older looking waitress crying at a booth, “Hey Betty…what wrong with that lady,” Screw pointed slightly.

“She’s upset about one of the men that was in the fight, a customer of hers, says he’s a good friend…and is worried…”

Elmont pondered for a second, “What was his name?”

“Gina, what was that fellow’s name?”

The older waitress stood up and moved to the two detectives table, “His name was Truman my friend Eleanor’s oldest son, he was about 38 or so…”

“Wait,” Screw stood up, “Truman Florence?”

“Ya…you know him?”

Screw didn’t answer and stared down the table at Elmont who was pondering out the window, “Elmont…” Elmont turned to him, “Truman Florence, the big time gambler always down at the docks club…off track…”

“Oh ya…he was in the fight?”

The lady nodded and Elmont stood up, the four of them in a séance around a salt shaker and a bottle of ketchup, “He bets and go threw Hank Fishman down there,” Elmont added, “So…he bets doesn’t make the money and owes Fishman…”

Screw asked, “Who else was in this?”

The lady pondered for a short moment, “Truman and three other men in suits, one was with him the others were in the lot…”

“Ok…ok” Screw thought until Elmont butted in.

“So Truman doesn’t pay the bookie hank, and gathers up a whole debt of his own to Black, enforcers come call him out to the lot a fight erupts and Truman escapes leaving the enforcers…”

Screw added, “The police don’t catch Truman he runs into a drug store, and the cops come in but he gets away while the enforcers are back here killing the cop that stayed behind…”

“We need to find Truman, because where Truman is…”

Elmont butted in again, “Black is sure to follow.”

“We gotta find Truman, probably at the docks club with Hank…” Screw turned to walk out the door, “Sorry guys, and here’s some money for the Pepsi…” Screw tossed some change on the table and ran out the door with Elmont close behind, “Was that lucky or what?”

Elmont snapped open the door, “Well, we don’t that for sure…”

Screw opened the driver’s side door and stared at the dimming sky, “The suns going down…it’ll be dark soon…”

“It’s been dark all day…this just means its working time…”

Screw stepped on the gas and the fired down the road, “Fire up the roof!” Elmont followed Screw’s orders a started the sirens making cars move off the road like rain from a windshield. The sky grew orange as the sun peeked down into the hills bringing on a dark shade to the town and giving the citizens their proper vale for crime. The unmarked dodge charger sped down the road as Screw lit a cigarette with one hand not moving from the road or letting down speed. Screw smoked smoothly and without form, he ran on passion and let the smoke act his breathing for the short time it resided between his lips. Not one breath was taken; they were all moments of passion blowing smoke from either side.

The car was silent inside, both detectives felt comfortable and had no need to speak or make small talk, Elmont’s open window let the cool dusk air touch open both men’s faces, letting them know of there destination. The sun trickled off the river as the cruiser made its way down into the docks. The dock yard was empty no men were working there quitting time would have been about an hour ago, and many had probably moved into the Dock’s Club to catch the night show, for they all had no where else to go.

The Cruiser sped into the lot where an old Studebaker with broker windows was crashed into the wall. Both men questioned the car that was crashed. They parked the cruiser and got out of the car simultaneously, both throwing off their long black trench coats revealing their nice black suits. They both closed their doors and moved towards the main entrance of the club with straight black stairs walking past the awkwardly parked Studebaker.

The door jingled open and sounds of AC/DC bled from the doors as they saw three women on separate stages dancing topless to a small field of yard’s men and horny older men. Behind the bar sat a heavyset biker looking man serving beers, and the dim lights through off the eyes of both detectives. Some of the stronger willed men peered their outsider eyes towards the two cops but quickly turned back not to miss a perverted look at the women. Screw and Elmont moved towards a large wooden door with the name Hank Fishman on it, and they both stepped in to see the poor excuse for an office, with a picture on the ground that once hung from the pine wall. Another door near them was swung open and revealed an old creaky set of stairs, “I think he lives in the basement, Screw,” Elmont began to walk towards the stairs.

Screw followed his partner down the squeaky stairs into the grunge like basement called an apartment. On the floor were cloths and junk, and over in the corner was a…

“Holy Fuck!” Screw yelled across to Elmont looking a crisp looking Hank toppled into an old washing machine with his legs tied, “What the fuck is this…”

“Shit…oh lord,” Elmont moved towards the disgusting sight with a loose jaw, and weak stomach, “Is this supposed to be a fine suicide…”

“Nope…” a quiet but sexy voice rang from the darkness in the corner, “Not at all…” A sexy blonde dressed in a skimpy nurse outfit loomed from the dark corner holding a large fire extinguisher.

“Lady Jane Turner…” Screw looked close at the beautiful bombshell.

“How are you Screw?”

“Not to fucking good…I got this mess on my hands, why the fuck did you do it Jane?”

“Do what?”

“Burn Hank alive in a washing machine full of…god damn gas…”

“I didn’t do this, nope…” Jane moved a bit closer and threw the extinguisher on Hank’s bachelor made bed,  “I just put him out, didn’t want the whole place to burn down…”

Elmont stepped in, being a little more unfamiliar with Jane, “Listen, you here and with a dead fried body of your boss you may of put him out but that doesn’t mean you weren’t fucking killing him before putting him out”

“Ok, Mr. Bigshot…I don’t care whether you believe me or not, I know I didn’t kill him, I saw the guys killing him, I watched, I know who did it!” The sexy blonde skimpy nurse sat on the edge of the bed and looked up at the detectives, “I swear…”

“Wait…” Elmont looked at Screw and moved closer to Jane, “You watched these men kill Hank and didn’t do anything, that’s just as bad as killing the poor bugger,” Elmont looked towards the washing machine with a disgusted look.

“The guy was a prick, he never paid me enough, he got what he deserved…”

Elmont turned, “You work here…”

“Ya, why the fuck else would I be dressed as a nurse…for fun…” Jane stood up from the bed, “Listen Hank came to me when I was in the dressing room and brought e into his office, he said if I…”

“Had sex with him?” Screw interrupted.

“Ya…he would give me a big raise, so I said I would. I came in here; he brought me down and laid me on the bed. He said he needed to do something so he went upstairs. Next thing I know…he’s tumbling down the stairs and these guys are behind him, so I run into the corner. They hang him upside down, blah, blah, blah, he’s dead and burning, I wait and then go and put him out, and I stayed down here, because I didn’t need to just see that, and then go dance like happy little nurse.”

“Screw?” Elmont stared down the nurse stripper as he yelled to his partner.

“She means it, she’s reliable…” Screw poked his eyes around the dead body of the bookie Hank as he spoke about Jane, “We go back…eh Jane?”

“Oh yes…”

“How is that Screw?” Elmont discharged from watching Jane and moved to the crime scene.

“Jane used to drug deal down in the slums, when I was with my other partner we’d always run into her…you used to have quite a killer instinct”

“Still do…now what the fucks gonna happen here?” Jane moved towards Screw.

“You tell us, who were the guys that did it, names…looks?”

“To guys in suits, Jack and Ray I think…don’t know which was which…”

Elmont moved into the triangle of conversation, “Jack Morgan and Ray Horton…they work for Black…”

Screw added, “Ya, two crazy fucks actually they’re the head enforcers of Blacks little rig…”

“So they did it?”

Jane moved towards the stairs, “Seems like it, don’t it…”

Screw moved to Elmont, “If we can get a warrant to the warehouse, and use Jane to point out Jack and Ray we can pinch Black for everything we just need to get in there…”

Elmont pulled out a small black cell phone from his pocket as he looked at the disgusting sight of Hank, “Hello…sir we have reason to believe that Harold Black has been running this whole mess of things today and now he is in James St warehouse…” Elmont paced as he talked on the phone, “Sir I know…but we need to have a warrant…but…ok…” Elmont looked up from the phone, “Fuck!”

“What, no warrant…”

“No Screw…no fucking warrant!” Elmont stuffed the phone in his pocket, “We got to at least find Jack and Ray and get them for this mess, and they should be easy to find…”

“Jane…” Screw looked at the quiet nurse stripper.

“I think I know where they went they said something about an…um…can you excuse me for one second,” Jane walked into a small closet and closed the door.

“Fuck, I don’t Screw…if we could just get that fucking warrant, we could pinch them there’s gotta be a way”

Elmont turned to look at the closet, “What the fuck is she…”

BANG! BANG!

Jane came out of the closet holding two smoking revolvers…

Elmont and Screw were dead…

Jane bent over top of there bodies and picked off their badges and stuffed them in her pocket, she then walked to a phone beside the bed, and dialled a number.

She waited.

Someone answered.

Jane then spoke, “All ends are tied…Mr. Black.”




         

         




















7
Jane Turner


The stairs creaked as Jane walked up them two her dead boss’s office, and stuck both the pistols in a droor of his desk. She continued to walk out of the office door and into the main area of the club, where no one seemed to notice the noise below from all the hollering and music and closed doors. Jane walked past a table of men, when one grabbed her arm, “Hey there, nurse…want to play doctor!”

“Hey, I don’t think you want to fuck with me…because the last guy who fucked with me got burned”

“Ha, ha, ha, oh really”

“Ya you cheap fuck…no let go,” The guys loosened his grip, and Jane walked outside to parking lot to get to her car. The night had come and the hero of sunlight had disappeared. The stars twinkled with a blast of bad time to come. Jane looked around to see the old Studebaker crashed into the wall but couldn’t find her Oldsmobile.

“Where the fuck is my car…some one stole my fucking car!” Jane tried to compute the idea that her car had been stolen, as she bobbed her head back and forth. She glanced over to the unmarked police car that the detectives were driving and she ran to the car shaking her head in disgust and hopped in, she started up the cruiser and started to drive. As she began to speed down the road she noticed the coiled police siren on top and clicked it on, starting the squeal of a ring.

Cars began to move out of the way as the crazy-stripper-killing nurse sped down the road. Jane then went into a small pocket and pulled out the badges and tossed them on the seat, followed by pulling out a small sucker, which she stuck in her mouth. Her blonde hair twisted in the wind through the open car window and she brushed her arm to get rid of goose bumps. Her bright red lipstick gave off light in the dark car every time the spray of the siren brushed against her. The beautiful neon like buttons of the car made a small Vegas strip on the dash and lit up Jane’s serious looking face as she sped down the road with her Siren ringing and cars jumping from the front of it onto the sides of the road. No light was obeyed, and no sign was followed at this time, in this car…Jane was above the law.

Cars continued to flee from in front of Jane’s car as she inched her way to James St and the warehouse came into view. The moon poked from behind the clouds and gave a shard of light on the dim lighted roads, and every line on the street came into view as the high beams ran over them. Jane swerved into the back ally of the warehouse behind a large Chicken truck. She clicked off the siren and moved opened the car door clicking the lollypop between her teeth. She stepped out of the car with her large white boots, and short mini skirt and began to walk towards the main door.

Each step sounded harsh and with a clap on the hard pavement of the back ally, as the moonlight moved back and forth between the clouds. Jane moved around the large chicken truck with a confused look and moved to the door. Faint voices rang from the door and Jane stood for a moment until reaching for the knob and barged into the warehouse, that hand a room full of about four men in suits including Harold Black.

“Hey there boys” Jane used her sly cocky voice as she walked into the warehouse, and moved over to a desk where Black was seated and the three men where gathered around.

Black sat at his desk with a bandana tied over his eye and he squinted with the other. A small amount of blood was sprinkled on his shirt, “Ms. Turner…thanks for your help…”

“No problem Mr. Black, now I just came for my money…”

“Oh…well I can’t honestly pay you, Ms. Turner…I don’t pay whores…”

“What the fuck did you just call me you sack of shit…” Jane moved towards Black, “I waited in that club until Brown Sugar showed up, I led her to the van so you guys could get her here, then you told me to stay there and you’d pay me later. You sent your goons in they fucked over my boss; you knew the cops would come so you phoned me to stay. I worked up the courage and the guts to kill two detectives one being a close friend and…now you wont pay me and you call me a whore…”

“Listen bitch, I do this job for money not morals. I don’t give two fucks, you’re a woman doing a mans job here, its your fucking fault you went through with this… Mr. Kirkland…” Black gestured a large man in a white dress shirt over, “Take Ms. Turner…this nurse…this whore…out of here please…”

“You sad fucker…” Jane yelled as the goon grabbed her by the arm and tugged her out the door, “I risked my life for that money you fuck…you sad fuck!”

The door slammed behind her and the goon as they walked into the ally.

Bam!

The goon punched Jane across the face sending her into the front bumper of the chicken truck with a yelp, “Get the hell out of here…” Mr. Kirkland, the goon, pointed, “Now!”

Jane rose up from the bumper and clunked her way around the truck, as the goon went back into the warehouse. Jane rubbed her face and felt blood pouring from her lip as she raised her cheeks in disgust. She passed the large chicken truck and looked inside, on the passenger seat she saw a large suitcase and in the ignition she saw the keys, “Who drives this thing?” she muttered to herself.

Jane moved around to the back of the car and opened the back hatch. In the back she saw a chainsaw, a shotgun, a butcher knife, and a pair of hospital scrubs. “Holy shit…someone is having a fun Saturday…” Jane kept muttering to herself as she moved to the driver’s side door and thought to herself for a moment…

She started the chicken truck and the motor rang out with pride as she adjusted the mirror and grabbed the suitcase from the passenger side seat. The case had a small engraving that read Dr. Elwood Kentucky Brown. Jane thought to herself quickly as the rumble of the truck waited impatiently, and clicked open the case…

About thirty syringes filled with different colors…

The needles looked back at Jane like neon signs on a strip of commercial district. The colors glowed in the night, and almost reflected beauty on the skin of the bruised blonde nurse. Jane quickly shut the case with a grin, “You fucked with the wrong bitch today…Mr. Black!”

Rooooom!

The chicken truck backed up like a tank in the war, running over the unmarked car behind it and tossing it aside. Jane wheeled into the ally across the street and waited…

She waited.

She waited.

And waited.

Then they came the three men in black suits came out of the warehouse as a nice black BMW wheeled up in the back ally. One of the three men opened the door as Black stepped into it after looking back and forth checking the area. The three men followed until the car was full of evil, and began to drive off down the ally and turning onto the road…

“Your mine…” Jane whispered to herself as she began to pull out of the ally across the street. And rev her way down the street and around the corner. She began to follow the slick BMW, and rumbled her way behind them…

BAM!

She pulled out the shotgun and fired shots out the window…

BAM!

Another shot was fired as people scattered from the streets and the BMW began to speed up. Jane stepped on the gas begging to accelerate towards the car full of mobsters. Her shots did nothing but scare away people and make the car go faster away from her. The BMW was good but scared and one of the suited men bent out the window and began to fire at the Grumman chicken mobile, and Jane realized she needed to use the biggest weapon she had, the truck.

She began to speed the rumble truck towards the BMW as other cars flailed and honked. She leaned forward and used her big white leather boots to push her way down the road. The moon and the city neon lights passed across her bruised made up face as her lipstick turned to an angry broken grin of evil and impulse. She scraped against smaller cars…

Bang!

More shots were fired from the mobsters…

She accelerated faster. Her boots pushing the large gas pedal down, her lollypop still in her mouth now with the taste of cherry-blood. Her face throbbed and her heart pounded…

Bang!

The BMW moved farther from the car and made a sharp sports car turn down an ally way towards the old elementary school. The chicken truck kept up almost turning onto two wheels as it sped around the ally way corner. Jane stayed close behind the BMW now with no light to guide her only her headlights and dead instinct….

Bang!

The mobsters didn’t let up, and kept firing…

Jane didn’t stop to shoot and continued to accelerate and boxes and garbage cans flung off the dash off the chicken truck like flies to a go-cart. The elementary school playground was dead in front of the speeding cars as people and vehicles jumped out from their path…

Bang!

The BMW fired the their last shot as it smashed through the playground fence, and swerved into the football field. Jane followed and pushed as far as she could until she was as close as possible, she then span the car with a break and hopped out watching the BMW swerve down the field. She pulled out her shotgun and cocked the barrel…

BAM!


A shot hit back window of the BMW hitting the driver and sending car for a large jungle gym…

BAM!

Another shot fired hitting the side of car as it crashed into the play structure with a Bang. Jane moved to the back of the chicken truck and sliced open the door as the sound of the men exiting the car rang in the distance. Jane grabbed the chainsaw and moved towards the side door grabbing the suitcase. The cool air gave goose bumps to Jane’s legs under the short nurse skirt. Jane began to slide the coloured needles into her guarders on her legs. She also spread them across her belt, and in her front pocket.

She watched as the five men scattered across the playground pulling out weapons…

REM- REM- REM!

Jane started up her chainsaw, and turned her head to face the dark playground, “Who’s first you lot of fucks!” Jane moved towards the play structure drunk on anger and raging on the impulse of her roaring chainsaw. Her face throbbed from the pain of the goons punched, and she watched as he pressed up against the play structure holding a handgun.

“Not today bitch, you may have a big weapon but your no coming near me...” the goon, Kirkland, stared her down as she turned her back and flailed around in a fraction of a second.

Fling!

A syringe from her leg flung into his neck and as he yelped Jane ran and punched the syringe, discharging the fluid making him drop his gun. “You crazy…” The man couldn’t finish his sentence before he was decapitated by a chainsaw and Jane picked up his head. Another goon came behind her firing his gun, and Jane bobbed out of the way throwing Kirkland’s head.

Clunk!

The head knocked the gun from the man’s hand, as Jane picked up Kirkland’s gun and shot a round into the mans Torso.

Two suits were dead.

Jane scanned the area for more suits and dropped the chainsaw onto the jungle gym gravel.

Bang!

Shots started to fire up from the football field and in the distance were two more of the suits firing their guns. Jane looked down to the flailing chainsaw and picked it up, the sounds of firing gunshots went off around her. She began to spin around holding the chainsaw, spinning and spinning. She then let go…

Whoosh!

The chainsaw went flying off into the sky towards one of the men…

“Ah, fuck!” the chainsaw sawed through the torso of one of the suits taking him apart like a cheap banana. The other suit started to run toward Jane with his gun flailing until the shots stopped…

Bang!

Jane used Kirkland’s gun.

The suit was dead.

“Now where the fuck is Black!” Jane looked around at the severed bodies trying to find the ringleader of the dirty pile of blood men. She turned around to see a limping eye-patched Harold Black walking across the blacktop basketball court behind her…

“Right here Jane...” Black held up a gun towards Jane matching hers, “I thought you would have just walked away and…”

Bang!

Jane fired a shot into Blacks torso knocking him to the ground, “Fuck ya…should have just shot me, you mother fucker!” Jane walked towards Blacks dying body on the blacktop. She pulled out the syringes from her guarders and hovered above him. The colored liquids glowing in the sheer darkness of the playground…

“You bitch, you whore, you fucking shot me…”

“I’m gonna do a lot more then that…”

Black yelped in pain squinty his one good eye, “You bitch you don’t know your place. You didn’t deserve that money so I didn’t give it to you…” Blacked rolled and yelped looking up at Jane, “…That doesn’t mean you fucking…shoot me and my men up…you should of backed off…” Jane chuckled and looked down at Black as he yelped, “Fuck!”

Jane looked down at the squealing mob boss, and straddled his body putting a leg on either side, “Listen bitch…” Jane stabbed a syringe into his neck, “I do this job for money,” Jane stabbed another needle into Blacks neck as he screamed for mercy, “not morals…” Jane finished with one more syringe into his neck.

“Your…a…” Black fainted before he could spit his last words out.

“I’m a woman doing a mans job here…” Jane rose from Blacks body and pulled up her handgun, “Deal with it!”

Bang!

Black was dead.

Jane moved from the shattered body and through the remaining needles to the ground. She moved past a dumpster and tossed in the handgun leaving behind the chicken truck. She then turned back to look at the laying bodies, and tossed her lollypop to the ground. She waited for a moment and then continued to walk out of the schoolyard with the breeze blowing her blonde hair in the night wind. Her lipstick glowed brighter then the moon as she powered each step on her way down the road into a small side street.

Her mind raced at the thought of each time her life could of ended, and finally realizing how ridicules she looked in her stripper outfit. She then realized it wasn’t a stripper costume it was a uniform. She wasn’t Jane the nurse of the Dock’s Club she was Lady Jane, the old drug dealer with a killer instinct…maybe Screw was right.

Her white boots reflected the moonlight onto the scummy sidewalk until the light from a neon sign shined down giving a pink tinge to her boots. Jane looked up at the sign, Flash Pan’s Diner. Jane thought to herself for a moment and decided to enter for a cup of coffee. As she entered the small diner eyes prowled at her with confusion of the nurse outfit. She moved her way to the counter, to see an older waitress picking up a hot pot of coffee. “Hi there dear…coffee?”

“Yes please…” Jane looked down as the waitress poured the coffee and the bell of the door jingled. A man with a rugged face, that was unshaven wearing a suit entered the diner and sat a seat down from Jane.

“Looks like you’ve had a rough day there dear?” The older waitress asked Jane.

“You could say that, I ran into a bit of trouble…” Jane took a sip of coffee as the waitress left, and looked towards the rugged young man sitting close to her at the counter.

“Hi there sweetie…” Jane addressed the young rugged man, and he looked up towards her…

“Do I know you?”

         “No, you don’t me…” Jane stood up and moved directly next to the young man, “You just look like you could use a compliment”

         “Well maybe…you don’t look so hot either…”

         Jane took another sip from her coffee, “Ya, my night so far has been fucked, but I’ll be ok…”

         “I didn’t catch a name…is it nurse?”

         “No it’s Jane…Jane Turner, yours?”

         “I’m Felix Duncan…”

         “We’ll Felix looks like we’ve both had a pretty rough time…” Jane spoke in her sexy voice as Felix still stared down at the counter sludge.

         “It doesn’t matter…because it’s in the past. And when we leave here, after forcing this small talk, we’ll go home and go to bed, wake up tomorrow. And tomorrow…” Felix looked up towards Jane with his rugged face, “Is just another dirty day…”


THE END
© Copyright 2008 Felix Duncan (clyde at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1387320-Another-Dirty-Day-Part-3