*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1389532-One-day
Rated: E · Short Story · Death · #1389532
short story i wrote about someone loosing someone close.
'Beeeeeep' , He was gone. It was over. I felt my heart sink as i gulped trying to hold back the tears. I stood up and grabbed his hand, Kissed it and walked out the room silently.I got in the car, and a single tear rolled down my cheek. The next two weeks was full of doing nothing but sit and remember the good times and trying to forget the bad times we'd had, but it was hard they were the only things i could think of. His funeral was on the 29th of June 2005, It was the worst day of my life. The rain poured down bouncing off the floor. The priest said what he had to, the rain wasn't on my mind anymore, I was in-front of everyone, my piece of paper soaked but readable.
"All the times we spent together thinking about our futures, all your dreams and wishes that never came true. Now there's a hole in my life that nothing and no-one  can fill. I know you can't come back, but i'll never forget you ever."
That was it. He had left me forever, they lowered the casket into the grave. The rain bouncing off it. The pink flowers that lay on top turning to white as the rain drained there color.A tear slowly fell from my eye followed by a stream of them. I walked home, the rain bouncing around me. I had nothing anymore it was pointless. Soon it would be over.
© Copyright 2008 SHOCK-ROCK (shock-rock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1389532-One-day