*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1389557-Bloodthirsty
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Occult · #1389557
Not finished yet but please tell me what you think.
He kicked the cold dead body that laid next to him, shouting in anger,
"WHY COULDN'T YOU HAVE LOVED ME, THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED!!!"
he screamed, spitting on the cold lifeless body. The tiled floor was cold on his feet there was a trickle of blood
moving towards his foot, he grabbed the lifeless womans head and rubbed it in the blood.
"Thats your blood, Taste it go on taste it!!, I hate you, you made me do this, IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!"
He let go of the head, he heard a crack as it hit the floor.
"You were never a good mum, i always dreamt of doing this, never had the gutsit feels so good, finishing you in the way it should have happened."
He kicked her aside, got down close to his mums ear and wispered,
"now i'll have a happy life, with you gone forever"
he got up and gave her one last kick and stepped over the body, out for blood on a hunt for someone who caused him pain. He wanted blood
and he was going to get it. Blood was all that was on his mind, it was like he was in love with blood, the feel of it running through his hands dripping through his fingers.
Walking the streets with knife in hand, blood dripping from it.He got to another house, knocked on the door and waited for an answer.
He heard someone put a key in the door then the click as it unlocked.
Slowly the door opened, and old woman stood in the door way.
"Hello what can i do for you young man?" she was trying to keep her balance with the door, she looked around 80 with thin twig like legs, wearing a long flowery skirt and a woolen cardigan.
He lunged the knife at her, it sliced her stumach open.
She fell to the floor, trying to get her breath, he knelt beside her and rested her against his knee and rested her head back on his leg and pierced her throat skin blood started coming out he sliced into her neck as blood poured from her throat he wispered in her ear,
"How does it feel? Painful? GOOD!"
He threw her head to the floor and once again set off to find his next victim.
© Copyright 2008 SHOCK-ROCK (shock-rock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1389557-Bloodthirsty