*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1390706-Read-Before-You-Clikc
Rated: ASR · Other · Fantasy · #1390706
What happens when you don't read the terms of agreement?
Lily flopped down in her computer chair. What a day? Thank goodness work was over. It seemed like every customer who came into the Stop and Wait was cranky.

With a sigh, Lily found her favorite game and put the computer disc in the drive. Impatient for it to load she pushed away from the desk and went to get a snack

When she returned to the computer the opening screen appeared with a dictionary of terms. Lily clicked the play button without even glancing at the contents. Taking a bite of her banana she prepared to play.

Instead of the usual intro her computer screen showed a deep dark forest. Lily jiggled the mouse button trying to move her character about the screen as a dot slowly grew larger. Eventually the dot came into focus and took the shape of a fairy.

Unlike any fairy Lily had ever seen in her games before this one was dark. He had coal black hair and cold eyes. His wings seemed to absorb the light that touched him.

With a sneer he said, “Welcome, Lily, to my world.”

As he spoke Lily felt as if her world had turned upside down and she was being thrown about by a tornado. When her focus returned Lily found herself standing in front of the scary looking fairy.

Confused, Lily asked, “How did I get here?”

Smiling coldly the unfairy replied, “You should know. You agreed to the terms.” Baring sharp pointy teeth he continued, “Now let’s play,” as he began flying towards her.
© Copyright 2008 Auntynae (renaeayron at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1390706-Read-Before-You-Clikc