*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1391510-Cheesy-Alfrado
Rated: E · Other · Comedy · #1391510
A funny story about an idiotic piece of Cheese
Cheesy Alfrado

By: Alex

Long ago when Mexico was young, there lived a family called the Alfrados. A mother named Beefy and a father named Spicy, and they had a daughter named Cheesy. They also had a son named Bob.
Twenty years after her birth, Cheesy left home and joined the Alfradoz Army. There was a great war known as the War of Mexico Prime. The war was between (as you know) the Alfradoz, Tacos, Burritos, and Nachos. Who would win still remained unclear.
Losing battle after countless battle, Cheesy decided to quit the army and become a spy. Her spy name was Cheesaye Alfrondo. Everything was going great until…
The leader of the Tacos, Timmy the Terrible Taco, kidnapped her family. So she got a cheese thrower, dual beefy blasters, a razor-sharp butter knife, and a spice grenade.
When she got to Timmy’s lair, she took out the two front guards with her grenades, then she went through the hall cheesing up any Taco with her cheese thrower. But she got overrun by men, and was taken to the horrible, deadly, greasy, fattening… deep fryer.
“Now”, said Timmy, “watch my power”, and he shoved his guard into the bubbling grease, then her family. Cheesy watched in horror as her family was fried alive (fried cheese anyone?).
“Now you Cheesy”, he said. “Never”, screamed Cheesy as she pulled out her butter knife and pulled herself free. She reclaimed her beefy blasters and shot three guards down, then threw knife into the heart of Timmy; but then dozens of Tacos marched in and started blasting Cheesy. Cheese was going everywhere as Cheesy took her last breath knowing the war was finally over.
The war was truly over and the army split into two different groups known as the Bells and Buenos. Yes, peace had truly been restored, but at a price. The greatest warriors of all were lost… First, Marty Martinez, and second, Diego Domingez, with Cheesy Alfrado coming in third.


The End



Disclaimer: These characters were all foods, not humans, but living food acting like humans.



This story was written by Alexander, 12-13-06
© Copyright 2008 Cult O Cheese (cheesycrew at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1391510-Cheesy-Alfrado