*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1391566-I-Woke-Up-Between-A-Dream-And-A-Memory-2
Rated: E · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1391566
Lianna loses her memory but only get them back through dreams and flashbacks.
I woke up with a beeping noice making me wince at the sudden noice. I opened to see that the light was burning again but more brighter than it was the night before. My mom was back in and some people that I didn’t know in there also. One guy with black hair and tons of tattoo had his head in his hand but I still could see that he cheek was stained probably from crying.

*Lianna. Are you feeling okay?* I heard my mom ask from beside me making me look over to her.

I couldn’t answer, well I could but not with this stangers around me. Confused was written all over my face as I looked back over at the guy and everyone to see that they were looking at me with a smile as tears rolled down their cheeks.

The guy that was sitting down tried to reach for my hand but I pulled it away wondering why he was reaching for my hand if we didn’t know each other. Well, he might know me but I don’t know him. I looked over at my mother who also had a worried look at my reaction to this stranger.

*Lianna, don’t you remember Frank?* she asked with confusion. I looked back over at the guy to see that he and everyone else in the room that I didn’t know was giving me a concerned look. I didn’t remember him or anybody in the room but my mom. I glanced back over to her still not able to speak with the people all around me. Who were they? Why is my mom asking me if I remember them? I don’t know them.

*How is everything going in here?* the same doctor I had seen the night before asked walking into the room scribbling on a paper that was on a clipboard.

*She doesn’t remember who Frank or any of them are.* my mom spoke up.

There was a loud thud that came from the doctor dropping the clipboard that he had the paper on signing. My heart started beating fast and my breath was cuting short from the loud noice. Everybody looked at the machine or me wonder why I was hypervinaliting but then it must of clicked in about the loud noice making me scared from the gun shot.

*Sweet calm down. You’ll be alright. Breath.* my mom calming voice said hoping that it would calm me down.

*No! I want daddy! Where is he?!* I yelled over the beeping of the heart monator trying to catch my breath. Mom was shocked at the sudden reactions. I would always want my father there with me when I was scared because my mom was never around enough for me to want her as much. *Where’s daddy? Why isn’t he here? What did you do?* I yelled again as my mom started to cry without moving a millicenter.

*Don’t you remember what happened to him? At all? Anything?* my mom asked grabbing for my hand but I jerked it away from her but more sternly than what I had done with the stranger that sat beside me.

*I don’t remember. Nothing. Who are . . . they?* I said looking over at the strangers that I still had no clue who they were. *Why don’t I remember getting shot? What happened to daddy? Why isn’t he here with me?* I started to blabbing again as my mom looked at the doctor with a worried, concerned face like she wasn’t expecting this to come from me. Didn’t she know who I was? I’m her own daughter for crying out loud and she acting like she doesn’t know me. *Why do you look fimilar?* I finally asked a girl with brown hair that had some maroon mixed in it.

*Me? I’m your best friend. All of us are. Why are acting so weird? Don’t you remember . . . any of us?* She didn’t answer my question but I just looked over at my mom who was still staring at the doctor.

Everyone followed the doctor out of the door into the hallway for what I figured so I wouldn’t hear what he was telling them. I was so confused that it wasn’t funny, that it was killing me to make me cry right there. I watched out the small window to see them as they talked. I was slightly nerves but the one thing that caught me off guard was the one that was reaching for my hand earlier walked away from them wiping his hand across his face as a guy with blonde hair ran after him. I messed up whatever it was with him about me. I wanted my memory back. I want to remember everything that had happened to me starting with dad.
© Copyright 2008 MCRluver1991 (mcrluver1991 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1391566-I-Woke-Up-Between-A-Dream-And-A-Memory-2