*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1391831-Mrs-OMallory
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Contest · #1391831
Writing to my seventeen year old self...for a contest.
Dear me,

This may be hard to believe, but this is an older you writing to the past. It's hard for me to believe it will even get to you, but here it goes...

I wanted to talk to you about our first date. It has been so long now that it's hard to even remember his name...was it J-dog or something.

Thank you for realizing that he was a jerk, but I wanted to point you in another direction. Do you think you could be a little nicer to Scott O'Mallory, that boy from choir? I know it'll be weird to hear this, but he's the one. And if you could not push him into the school gym pool again, that'd be nice. He still gives me a hard time about it and we've been through three kids together.

Enjoy dating and friends while you are young. There's plenty of time for marriage later.

See you in the future,

Mrs. O'Mallory
© Copyright 2008 Indigo Lake Nymph (ferjinen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1391831-Mrs-OMallory