*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1394534-Siphon
by Jeff
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1394534
Stake and Garlic Contest Entry - 2/28/08
Troy's buddies cheered him on as he pounded back the last of his beer and got to his feet. He had been keeping an eye on the woman at the corner of the bar all night. Five beers and a twenty-dollar bet later, he was headed over to try and convince her to leave with him. He was a little nervous; a dozen men throughout the night had courted her, and each one had left her table disappointed and rejected.

She was beautiful from a distance, but absolutely stunning up close. Her dark auburn hair fell just below her shoulders, framing her seraphic face and vibrant, energetic gray eyes. Her skin was flawless and radiant, and Troy's gaze moved from her face down to her ample cleavage, which strained against the confining bust of her navy blue, silk cocktail dress.

Before he was even halfway across the room, she noticed him, her grey eyes tracking him as he made his way over to the table. She offered him a friendly smile.

"H-Hi." Was all he could manage.


His buddies laughed and catcalled as Troy talked to the beautiful woman across the room. The one who made the wager was certain this would be the easiest twenty bucks he'd ever made. This chick had been turning down guys all night, and Troy was too drunk to know any better.

When she got up to leave with him, their jaws dropped.


The woman led Troy by the hand, snaking through the crowded bar toward the exit. She brushed by Troy's buddies, smiling at them and offering a wink to the one that had made the bet. A moment later, she had Troy were gone.


Outside, she headed over to a brand new Aston Martin.

"You're cute," she observed. Without a second though, she reached down deftly under her dress. Troy couldn't believe his eyes and looked around to see if anyone else was watching this. The woman stepped out of her thong panties, handing them to Troy.

"That should get you some props from your friends."

She flashed him a smile and headed for her car. The door was already open when Troy was finally able to speak.

"Wait," he said.

She stopped, looking at him expectantly.

"You're leaving?"

An amused smirk spread across her lips.

"I think I'm a little out of your league, buddy. No offense, but you couldn't handle me."

Troy was becoming emboldened.

"Give me a chance?"

The woman stifled a laugh. Her playful eyes sized him up.

"Okay, but don't say I didn't warn you."

She motioned toward the passenger door and Troy wasted no time hopping in. Settling into the driver seat, she turned to him and extended her hand.

"I'm Eden."

"Troy."

"Nice you meet you, Troy. Now buckle up."

Troy quickly fumbled with his seatbelt as Eden revved the engine. She jammed the pedal down and the Aston Martin tore out of the parking lot, two long trails of smoldering rubber behind them.

-------------------------

The Aston Martin pulled onto a private drive, speeding down the dark road for some time, eventually arriving at a small house tucked away in the hills.

"Nice," Troy noted.

"Thanks," Eden replied, shutting off the car. She seemed to be considering something.

"Look," she finally said. "You seem like a really nice kid. So if you want to just go inside, get a drink, and then have me drive you home, that's okay."

"No, I want to do this," Troy responded, almost eagerly.

Eden nodded and they headed inside.


The house was impeccably decorated; just the right touch of chic, modern style with tasteful, Asian-inspired accents. Taking him by the hand, she led him upstairs to the bedroom. Once inside, her demeanor changed completely and she roughly pushed him onto the bed, straddling his hips and eagerly tearing at his shirt. She ripped it open, sending buttons flying everywhere as her hands caressed his naked chest.

He moaned as she raked her fingers across his abdomen. Eden grasped at the hem of her dress, pulling it up and over her shoulders, revealing her stunning body. If she wasn't a model, she could have easily passed for one, her lithe, toned figure writhing on top of him. She leaned forward to kiss him, moaning as her erect nipples grazed against his skin.

Their tongues intertwined as she reached above him, pushing his wrists toward the bedposts. His mind was so clouded with lust, it wasn't until he heard the metallic click that he realized she had cuffed his wrists to the bedposts. He was completely at her mercy now, as she desperately clawed at his pants, practically ripping them open and tugging them off his body in one swift motion.

Troy had never been so hard in his entire life. He was completely helpless, bound and completely subservient to this beautiful woman. His boxers stood up like a tent as his manhood strained to be free. He noticed Eden's hungry look as she tugged his boxers down, licking her lips as she appraised his impressive staff.

She caressed his legs, starting at the knees and moving up to his inner thighs. He felt her hot breath on his skin as her full lips grazed his sensitive skin. He moaned as she neared his groin, but she quickly moved away and focused on his other thigh. He was going crazy, feeling like he was about to explode at any moment.

And then, all of a sudden, Eden took him into her wet mouth, sucking him firmly. He cried out in ecstasy as he felt his body respond, hips thrusting upwards toward her talented mouth. With each passing moment, she became more invigorated. She continued to suck on him with greater and greater insistence, until he was positively writhing under her. He looked down at her and their eyes met. His were clouded over with lust; hers burned with an even brighter passion as she ravenously devoured his member.

Troy felt his body weaken from the exertion. He knew he couldn't hold out much longer, moaning again as her tongue traced the length of his shaft. He felt his balls tighten as he raced toward his climax, but she suddenly stopped and pulled her mouth away from him. He cried out in anguish as he felt himself deprived of his orgasm.

"Not yet," she teased. "We need to get you nice and worked up first."

She moved up, straddling him once again, teasing him by pressing herself against his straining erection without letting him enter. He was nearly mad with desire now. His body was weak, but aching for release. Eden continued to tease him, until all of a sudden, she scooted downward, effortlessly sliding onto his cock.

He nearly erupted right then and there, feeling her wet heat envelop him. She was incredible... her scent was intoxicating and their sweat mingled as her supple body writhed against him. It wasn't long before he felt himself nearing release again, and he whimpered softly as his fatigued body continued, entirely consumed with his climax.

And then she stopped again, remaining completely still with him still inside her. His body thrashed around on the bed, but he could barely summon the strength to move at this point. The only part of his body willing to respond was the part buried inside Eden.

She swept a damp lock of hair out of her face and looked him in the eyes.

"Do you want it, baby?" She teased, enticing him.

"Yes..." He managed to croak out.

"You want it bad?"

"Yes!" He said, more urgently.

"You want me to take you over the edge?"

"YES!" He cried out, with all the strength he had left.

Eden's eyes glazed over as she began to grind against him again. His body ached for release, his cock throbbing deep inside her. He suddenly felt very lightheaded, almost like he was slowly floating out of his body, anchored only by the intense pressure building in his genitals. He began to pale as he became dizzier and more disoriented.

Eden, on the other hand, was almost luminous. Her body was glistening and coated with sweat, as life and vigor emanated from her glowing skin. She continued to ride him, her full, heavy breasts bouncing with the force of her thrusts. She began to moan loudly now, her own body tense and quivering in anticipation.

With a final thrust, her eyes rolled back in her head as she felt herself come, crying out in ecstasy as her muscles contracted around Troy's cock. Her whole body convulsed as her orgasm swept through, her every neuron and synapse alive with energy.

Troy couldn't take anymore. The feeling of Eden's body clenching around him pushed him over the edge.

He felt greater pleasure than he had ever felt before. Bright lights exploded in his vision as his limp body pulsated, releasing his seed deep inside Eden's hungry body. He had never felt rapture like this, his mind giving into a pure feeling of euphoria.

Their entangled bodies writhed against one another for what seemed like hours, hers siphoning every ounce of energy from his. When it was over, Eden collapsed on top of him, panting and gasping for air. She finally sat up, and if possible, she was even more radiant than ever. Her breasts heaved with her breathing and her body tingled with an electric sensation... it had been a long time she had felt so alive.

Troy, on the other hand, looked like a corpse. His body was emaciated and pale, his eyes sunken back into a skeletal face. Earlier tonight, he had been a strong twenty-one year old. Now, he looked like a decaying ninety year old. He tried to move, but his body felt dead... his eyes were the only thing he could muster the strength to move.

He looked at Eden, intense fear and confusion in his eyes.

She reached for her robe, wrapping it around her shapely figure.

"I tried to warn you," she said, a hint of sadness in her voice. "I told you that you wouldn't be able to handle me."

Eden uncuffed his wrists and put one of Troy's arms over her shoulder as she dragged his limp body out of the room. She took him down the stairs and out behind the house, where a shallow grave had been dug, on the edge of the property.

"When a person is completely drained of their life force, the physical body remains... a shell for their consciousness."

She lowered him gently into the grave.

"I could have drained you with just a touch... but I prefer that we both derive some pleasure from the experience."

She tossed the first shovelful of dirt into the grave. His eyes desperately pled with her.

"Don't worry; you'll no longer have any need for food or water. Or air."

More dirt filled the grave.

"And on the bright side, in seventy or eighty years, your consciousness will pass on to the next life and you'll be free again."

He was now completely buried, except for his head.

"Sorry, Troy," Eden said. "But a girl's gotta feed."

It was the last thing he heard before the dirt completely covered him.


(1882 words)
© Copyright 2008 Jeff (jeff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1394534-Siphon