*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1394568-Appalling-Phuket
by gilly
Rated: 13+ · Other · Contest · #1394568
Unhappy holiday
Dear Callum,

Do you like the beautiful picture on the front? So do I... pity I wont be seeing any of it!
Things aren’t going too well …. On arrival, I was told my luggage is till in Brisbane; I fumed for about an hour, but decided to use it as an excuse to shop. However the only thing I have bought so far is beer, and more beer.
Shauna and Libby are driving me to drink … the have not stopped complaining about everything single F’in thing since we set foot in Phuket … “It’s too hot, they don’t speak English...”  That’s not the worst of it … they are both on heat! So instead of exploring this amazing island they have been running around with their knickers down! I considered just going off and doing my own thing, but I would never hear the end of it if my mom found out. To top it all off, I have been stuck in my hotel room for two days (due to some dodgy Thai food)
I’m counting down the days till I see you, unless I get locked up for strangling my sisters.

Miss you,
Jen
© Copyright 2008 gilly (gillydl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1394568-Appalling-Phuket