*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1397306-Chiisu-Love
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Comedy · #1397306
the life of Chiisu, and the Girl he falls in love with.
Chiisu was a…how to put it…. A smart-ass. He fit every meaning of the word. He was cynical, sarcastic, and just that kind of person. He kept to himself most of the time, but no matter how hard he tried, women wouldn't lay off him. They would never leave him alone. He wasn't interested in any of them, seeing how they were mostly prep girls. Cheerleaders, Blondes, etc…. they weren't his type at all. Really, he didn't know what type of woman he liked, but when he crossed that road, he would deal with it.

Lately, the preps had been laying on him a little much this week, and he was starting to get irritated. Since he didn't care for school much, he decided to skip for the rest of the week. On Friday, he decided to go to the mall and check out Spencer's, his favorite store. While he was walking around, he wasn't paying attention, and knocked into this lady and made her drop her things." I'm very sorry miss, I wasn't looking where I was…"when he looked up, he saw this woman, and she was the most…. Horrible, disgusting person he had ever seen." I…wasn't looking where I was going…" he said in shock. "well, watch where you're going next time" she said with a snarl. As he walked away, he still couldn't believe how incredibly ugly she was…

While overcoming that shock, he walked into Spencer's and looked around for a while, he heard the Girl behind the Counter say Hi to him, since he was basically here everyday. The Girl wasn't bad, in fact she was kinda pretty, In Chiisu's opinion…When he finished, he left the store with a pair of Drum sticks and a Blue Leather collar. "I always liked these things..." he said, looking at the Collar with Interest. Since it was only about 3:00 in the Afternoon, he decided to head back to school and meet up with some of his friends…
© Copyright 2008 badkid404 (badkid404 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1397306-Chiisu-Love