*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1397307-Chiisu-Love-Pt-2
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #1397307
The second installment of the Series
The next day, Chiisu still couldn't Decide how he would tell his parents he skipped school, but he hated to think about it and decided to go for a walk in the park. While he was on his way to the park, he quickly noticed a group of prep girls who continuously annoyed him at school. "Aww man, what do I do?" as he thought it over, there was a few bushes to his side, and without thinking about it, he jumped into the bushes, and out of sight of the Prep girls.

As if by cruel fate, they decided to stop right in front of the bush Chiisu was crouching in, and started to talk about him. "Oh my god, Chiisu is such a hottie!" the most idiotic and annoying of them all exclaimed. "I know! But he always seems to avoid us..." "What are you talking about? Chiisu loves us!" for the next 30 minutes, they talked only about Chiisu, and it was annoying the hell out of him. He needed to figure out how to get out of there, or he would go crazy listening to them. At that sudden moment, the same women from the day before he bumped into, walked by, and, apparently the Preps couldn't stand how ugly she was, and decided to move on. "Lady, you may be ugly as hell, but it saved me," Chiisu said under his breath.

As Chiisu sneaked out of the bush, he turned to look for the woman, he saw her, but with the woman was the sexiest girl Chiisu had ever seen. "Damn, She is fine as hell!" Chiisu said almost too loudly. He decided to play the innocent approach, and apologize to the lady again for bumping into her. When he gently tapped her shoulder, she very angrily yelled "What!" and turned around. It was still hard for Chiisu to look at her, but he managed and told her again, how sorry he was for bumping into her yesterday. She ignored basically everything he said, but he didn't care, because he was trying to talk to the girl. After a while of hearing the woman ramble on and on, the girl finally noticed him and started to blush.

When he asked her what her name was, the woman suddenly jumped at him and told him to stay away from her daughter. "What!? That's her daughter!? How could someone so ugly make something so sexy?" Chiisu thought. But the girl was annoyed with her mother and told her to stop being so over protective. She finally told me her name, Ayumi. And without her mom seeing her do it, she slipped Chiisu a piece of paper with her number on it. "Call me later, and maybe we can hang out" as she said this, she winked at Chiisu, and began to walk back with her mother. Chiisu thought, " that was easier than I expected…."

© Copyright 2008 badkid404 (badkid404 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1397307-Chiisu-Love-Pt-2