*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1397308-Chiisu-Love-Pt-3
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #1397308
The Third Installment
Chiisu was getting ready to call Ayumi, and he was a little excited. "It's about time I got lucky, even though I could have had any of the Cheerleaders already…" Chiisu thought, But having a Cheerleader as a girlfriend wouldn't fit his style. He looked at the slip of paper she handed him, and dialed the number. *Ring ring* "hello?" she answered. "Hey, it's me, Chiisu" as he said this, she stuttered a little bit, and he was sure she was blushing on the other side of that phone. "Hey... well, do you want to catch a movie?" He asked. "Um sure, but it has to be a horror movie" she said confidently. "Ok, sure I'll pick you up in 10 minutes, sound good?" "It sounds great," she said, giggling.

When he pulled up at her house and knocked on the door, he thought, "what if her mom answers? She doesn't know about me," he thought worriedly, and when the door opened, he was relieved to see it was only Ayumi. When he looked at her he noticed she wasn't just sexy, she was beautiful. A golden tan, nice full figure, deep crimson colored eyes…and to top it off, a chest that looked like it was carrying double D's. And that was probably true. As he thought this over, she looked at him and said"Chiisu? What are you staring at?" like she already didn't know. After this comment, Chiisu gathered his thoughts and escorted Ayumi to the car and headed to the movies.

he got their tickets to the movie, and asked Ayumi if she wanted anything to eat. She said, "No, this movie will be enough." with a smirk on her face, He wondered what she was thinking. They entered the theater, and sat in the last row, where there was nobody else except them. The movie started, but Chiisu instantly lost interest in it. But Ayumi seemed to be into it, and when some guy got his head cut off, she jumped and started holding his hand. When she realized what she did, she started blushing furiously, but she quickly got over it, and asked him a question. "Chiisu let me ask you a question. Do you think you can handle me?"

Her saying this threw him off guard, and he didn't know what to say. She responded, "Its okay, I think you can…" and she started to pull his face closer to hers. Chiisu found out what she was doing and decided to be the Romantic type. He pulled her closer into a loving embrace (I know corny right?) and kissed her full red lips in the full darkness of the movie theater. When they finished, Chiisu was in a daze and Ayumi was blushing so much her entire face was red. She was also giggling and Chiisu thought it was kind of cute. They finished watching the movie which Chiisu still had absolutely no interest in, but being able to hold Ayumi's hand for the rest of the movie more than made up for it.
Later when he was driving her home, she seemed oddly interested in the world outside of the car rather than in it. Instead of wondering what she was thinking he focused just on getting her home for the night. When they arrived Chiisu walked her to the door. "Good night Chiisu" Ayumi said in sort of a dreamy voice. "Good night" Chiisu said and as he turned to leave, he felt a tug on his shirt and he spun around and Ayumi kissed him. With a big smirk on her face, she said, "Chiisu, I love you!" and he said "I love you too" with a smile on his face.
© Copyright 2008 badkid404 (badkid404 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1397308-Chiisu-Love-Pt-3