*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1397310-Chiisu-Love-Pt-5
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #1397310
The Fifth Installment
Chiisu was running to get to the park, it was already 5:10, and he was late. When he reached the park, he was out of breath and had to sit on a bench to rest. While he was resting, out of nowhere, Ayumi appears from the shadows and scares the hell out of Chiisu. "Jeez Ayumi, ya scared the hell outta me!" Chiisu said, his heart beating a mile a minute. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you Chiisu," She said apologetically. "Hmm, last time I checked, you were supposed to be here at 5 no?" Ayumi said with a smirk on her face. Chiisu said with his own smart remark, "I guess, but I'm never on time, so doesn't make much difference." He said with a smile and wink. "Hmm, my mom is going out of town for a few days, so…." She said, leaving a trail of hints behind.

"That's cool.." Chiisu said under his breath, and asked Ayumi in an innocent tone, "Just what are you planning, little miss angel?" and she replied, "stop being a smart ass, you know what I mean…" and as she said this, she moved closer to Chiisu, and started to kiss him, with Tongue and everything. When she was finished, he said, "Dang girl! Where you learn to kiss like that?" and she replied, "That's for me to know, and for you to find out" with a rocker chick look on her face the entire time.

"Hmm, I guess I'll just have to find out then huh?" he replied and she answered, "Yes, I guess you will, but you won't find out with out giving me a little something first…" Chiisu didn't really know what she was talking about but he thought of something to say anyway." What happened to the sweet little girl I met that day?" he said with a hint of sarcasm. "Hehe, that girl never existed, only the bad girl standing in front of you" Chiisu's mind was out of it when he heard this and she looked at him like she expected it. "Oh, and one thing, I wear the Pants in this relationship, Got it?" She said, and he replied," got it"
© Copyright 2008 badkid404 (badkid404 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1397310-Chiisu-Love-Pt-5