*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1397311-Chiisu-Love-Pt-6
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1397311
The Sixth installment
Ayumi seemed a little nervous about Chiisu coming over. She didn't know why, but she thought something would go wrong. She knew it was all in her head and put it out of her mind. She was almost finished dressing, since Chiisu would be there to pick her up in a few minutes. She debated over wearing a bra, but since she didn't really wear one that much anyway, she decided against it. As she decided what dress to wear, she heard a knock at the door. She yelled "be there in a minute!" and quickly threw on her dress. She ran to the door and opened it, quickly apologizing to Chiisu for making him wait.

"It's okay Ayumi, I don't mind" Chiisu said as Ayumi finished apologizing and started walking to the car with him. "so where to?" Chiisu asked. Ayumi said, "You don't remember silly? I just told you, were going to my favorite restaurant" Ayumi said, Hugging Chiisu. "I don't know what to do with you" Ayumi said. Chiisu thought "I totally forgot she told me that…ah well, let's get going." He said, just as Ayumi looked up and kissed him teasingly, nibbling on his bottom lip. When she finished and they were walking to the car Chiisu was wondering how in the world he was able to find a woman like her.

"I wonder if he's the right one…" Ayumi suddenly thought, thinking how surprised he was when she kissed him. He seemed like it, but the only way to tell for sure was to test him later on…she reminded she wasn't an expert, but she knew enough to know that she wanted to wait and not push it. The next two hours were great for Ayumi and Chiisu. After they were done eating, which didn't take long, they just sat and talked for a while. Ayumi wondered what she was worrying for, nothing bad could possibly happen tonight. But It seems Ayumi spoke too soon, because right after she said finished thinking this, who else but her mother walked into the restaurant with a handsome looking man, assumably her date.

"What is she doing here!?" Ayumi said as quietly as possible, covering her face with the menu. "That was the guy who was going to take her out of town!" Ayumi said as she finally figured out who the guy was. Chiisu suddenly thought "That guy must be really desperate…. or have really bad taste in women..." he thought, as Ayumi tugged at his shirt and said nervously "we have to go! She can't see me here, I'll be in so much trouble!" so they hurriedly put some money on the table and rushed out the front door and headed for the car. "That was way too close." Ayumi said as she tried to catch her breath. Ayumi hoped Chiisu wouldn't take what just happened the wrong way…

© Copyright 2008 badkid404 (badkid404 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1397311-Chiisu-Love-Pt-6